GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"peeps, i bring sum f*cking good news on the freeloader..............................................."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 18:25
Regular
oh thank u very much datel, thank u very much.

the release date has been brought forward to....................................................

http://www.cube-europe.com/newsphp/news.php?id=1502

/ / / / copy the link to find out.

a bit gay for me cos i go on holiday the day afterward, curse.

but better than the end of august, although it is technically.

PEACE
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:10
Regular
Hey Tyla, where are you getting those games from?
Thu 22/08/02 at 01:20
Regular
yup its a disk.
Thu 22/08/02 at 01:18
Regular
hmmmm we need to read into this .
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:36
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Snipe, im not sure, but it does something.. and lets you play US/JAP games on your PAL GC. Kinda cool if you ask me.. could be a worty perchase.
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Even though I dont know much about it...... I will say this.

Its like a erm..... boot disk type thing? And you stick it in, load the menu up (I presume) then swap the Freeloader disk for the game disk and it makes the game load up.

Or something like that.

You know what the Action Replay disk does?

Well I think it will do something like that.......
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It bypasses the regional locks, no idea how it does it.
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:32
Regular
"Selected"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> what exactly does it do and how does it work?!

It allows you to play imported games.

One thing I don't get is where do you buy the imports once you have the freeloader. Do British sites sell American games or, more obviously, do you imort the games yourself...?

What the crikey??
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:26
Regular
what exactly does it do and how does it work?!
Thu 22/08/02 at 00:00
Regular
Tyla in the ninty forum. Ahhhhhh....

Good to see you here big man.

Looks like it won't matter whether freeloader arrives on time or not for me, i probably won't be about to use it. Would come in very handy though, when enough parcels have arrived :^)
Wed 21/08/02 at 23:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My order with Goblin is still "In progress". I hope it arrives on the release date, i ordered ages ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.