GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"peeps, i bring sum f*cking good news on the freeloader..............................................."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 18:25
Regular
oh thank u very much datel, thank u very much.

the release date has been brought forward to....................................................

http://www.cube-europe.com/newsphp/news.php?id=1502

/ / / / copy the link to find out.

a bit gay for me cos i go on holiday the day afterward, curse.

but better than the end of august, although it is technically.

PEACE
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:58
Regular
"keep your receipt"
think about it, you could have got an Import GameCube and Mario Sunshine by now. I know its more expensive, but you know what they say, time is money...and you guys have spent a WHOLE lot of time waitin.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Puddleface wrote:
> i just read the release date for the action replay and its now for the
> 9th of september (from SR anyway). I think i may just cancel my order
> now, ive had enough!

Yes details seem to be up in the air now, nobody seems to know what the hell is going on anymore, not even Datel. However if we persevere im sure we shall be rewarded.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
i just read the release date for the action replay and its now for the 9th of september (from SR anyway). I think i may just cancel my order now, ive had enough!
Thu 22/08/02 at 18:36
i jus**t got off totalgames.net and there was a thread with this in,
but the dude said he got an e-mail from goblin, i aint got sh*t from them.

when did everyone order theirs?, i'm getting worried cos i ordered mine back in june and i dont think i'm gonna get one.

but the bloke also sed that goblin arent getting s**tock until tuesday or wednesday.
Thu 22/08/02 at 16:02
Regular
cool.dude11 wrote:
> If you looked in any Nintendo Magazine official or unofficial you
> would have seen that it was to be released on the 9th of September
> From the Start. They were releasing it around the same time as Super
> Mario Sunshine is released in America.

Wrong - originally there was no release date mentioned at all from Datel.
Then whilst rumours were starting about a June release, Datel announced 'Early August'.
And now people claim the release to be between now and August 30th.
Thu 22/08/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
On www.cube-europe.com it had a news column saying that "goblindirect" has been given an official release date for the freeloader by datel. It said its release has been brought forward to the 23rd August. Having read through everyones comments Im getting a bit frustrated.

Im just getting too confused! I e-mailed datel but they havnt even bothered replying so I might just cancel my order for the freeloader and wait for the games I want to come out over here. I mean Mario Sunshine will probably be out way before the freeloader is released the rate this is going!!! Im sure theres many others who feel the same.
Thu 22/08/02 at 15:27
Regular
"Stay cool Dudes"
If you looked in any Nintendo Magazine official or unofficial you would have seen that it was to be released on the 9th of September From the Start. They were releasing it around the same time as Super Mario Sunshine is released in America.
Thu 22/08/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Don't get too excited, because it's a big lie. Firstly I rang up Datel/Codejunkies today and they had no idea what i was on about. they still haven't given it a release and they also stated they never said the 30th August, now their saying the release of the freeloader will be 9th September, i'm getting rid of my games and everything i brought and i would like to declare that Datel are perhaps the worst company i have ever come across, why give it a release date in the first place when it was no where near complete, my advice would be to wait now!! and if it is released next week, which i doubt, i still hate them for what they have done for the past 2 months. :(
Thu 22/08/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Don't get too excited, because it's a big lie.
Thu 22/08/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I do hope it does see a release next-week.

However, on the morning it was announced by Goblin. I tracked this post down from a chap over at the DVD Forums, who has been keeping the residents over there updated with the latest FL and AR news, since I imagine he must have a contact at Datel.

Hmmm.. Interesting, considering what I heard this morning, apparently they're having a lot of trouble producing a working disc, it seems that Nintendo have done a good job of creating a custom DVD that's hard to replicate.

It was hinted that it could be another week (or possibly more) before they manage to sort it out...

However the information I'm getting now isn't great as the Freeloader is very much out of development hands and down to their CD/DVD technical people..

I'll keep you posted of anything new I hear...

Remember. You read it here first *if* it does come to light. Hope it doesn't though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.