GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blazin' Squad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 01:48
Regular
Ironic that thier initials make up BS...
Sun 25/08/02 at 11:08
Regular
I saw them on TV, at the chours you can hear "See you at.." and "So you won't be lonely"

Though all of them sing The Crossroads bit apart from one confused dude in te middle who was miming "See you at the lonely"
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Or†ega wrote:
> gamezfreak wrote:
> have all most likely failed their GSCE's...
>
> If they even took them! Mans like dem who be "keepin it
> reel" dont be wasting time doing GSCE's! heh

Word.
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Kill Blazin Squad in the name of the British Music Industry.....Even though I is not English.....
Sat 24/08/02 at 15:05
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> If they even took them! Mans like dem who be "keepin it
> reel" dont be wasting time doing GSCE's! heh

They fink dey are kool cuz dey smoke ganja and don't care about anyfin but their crew................

Seriously, Blazin squad are a retarded joke for a "band"
Sat 24/08/02 at 15:01
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
have all most likely failed their GSCE's...

If they even took them! Mans like dem who be "keepin it reel" dont be wasting time doing GSCE's! heh
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:57
Regular
Blazin Squad are like an S Club Juniors Version of So Solid Crew.

I hate all that kind of music

Rock, Metal and Punk are my kinda scene.

BS Car'nt sing,They sound like summit that has just come out of a dogs rear and have all most likely failed their GSCE's...
Sat 24/08/02 at 00:49
Regular
"That's right!"
In case someone hasn't already mentioned it - notice how they drive go-karts in their video?

It's because they're not old enough to drive Mercedes etc. Losers
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:04
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> They're making an album.

Noooooo, they'll be more singles, hopefully they'll be one hit wonders, and the Album'll end up in Bargain bins a week after release
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Midweeks prove that this will go to No1, we need more music like Truth Hurts, now that tune is heavy. Truth Hurts with Addictive is the highest new entry, either No 2 or 3.
Fri 23/08/02 at 17:15
Can't stand Blazing Squad or Sugababes.... Just shows really, how bad music has got all of a sudden. Manufactured music is taking over. I mean, how many bands have 10 people in them? How talented must they be?

Hear'Say and S Club 7 take over the charts, along with S Club Juniors as well. We need better music people, so you need to put off people from buying these singles, so they don't produce any more. A few weeks ago, Scooter came close to number one with their horrible remix! It wasn't even music, just beeping and squeeking.

Whats even worse than that is the bands that dont play their instruments, where even less talent is needed! People diss footballers for going out and kicking a ball about for 90 minutes, but they forget the training 6 days a week that is also involved. However people like Macy Gray get huge amounts of money for going on stage and croaking out a Marge Simpson impression!

We need to boycott pop, people. It makes sense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.