GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blazin' Squad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 01:48
Regular
Ironic that thier initials make up BS...
Wed 21/08/02 at 01:48
Regular
Ironic that thier initials make up BS...
Wed 21/08/02 at 09:28
Regular
good point, and good tag! I must admit i don't think much of them really,they have only really got in the charts due to the novelty value of being sixteen and so getting lots of publicity. Also One of them (the third one to start rapping) is hopeless!
Wed 21/08/02 at 09:56
Regular
I say break their legs and feed them to the chimpmunks. They really are the bigest load of manufactured bullshat I've ever seen.

10 gimps on stage impressing 12 year olds with their under developed, pre pubescent bodies going on about meeting somebody at the feckin crossroads. Someone needs to poor a big vat of acid on the fools before they get out of control and release an album.

It's groups like them that make me loose all hope in the English music industry. Record execs are complaining that British music isn't getting anywhere in America, they need to wake up and smell the urine stains on their trouser. You aint gonna sell records to anyone who knows anything about music by sticking a load of bed wetting gimps who look more like they should be hanging outside the front of shops shouting abuse at old people than pretending they can make music.
Wed 21/08/02 at 10:07
Regular
yep i wondered about that the other question is, when they start singing C U C U C U i thought they had already got their GCSE grades!
Wed 21/08/02 at 16:35
Regular
if this goes to no 1 i will destroy the first radio i see.
Wed 21/08/02 at 16:41
They can't sing right. Watched SM:TV Live once and they couldn't sing.............cos' they were miming!!
Wed 21/08/02 at 16:42
Regular
yeah is saw that, the first one missed part of his lines
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:17
Yip.
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:19
Regular
Àshley wrote:
> if this goes to no 1 i will destroy the first radio i see.

Coincedently according to Radio 1 and the sun newspapers bizarre (music pages) "The blazing squads debut song is outselling its nearest rivals *the sugababes* and look set to go in at Number 1 this weekend"
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:21
Regular
i know that is why i have the sledge hammer ready!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.