GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a special skill"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/08/02 at 13:25
Regular
I can now kick a football up in the air, and catch it behind my head, all balanced like. Then I can flick it up, and catch it between my heel and my backside. Who says I'd never amount to anything?

In your face, careers officer!
Wed 21/08/02 at 12:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Slender Loris.
I've seen one.
That makes me special.
You haven't.
You're rubbish.
Beat that.
Oh, and Britney Is Best.
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
My other special skill is the ability to make odd, random noises and words. Flibbly dibble.

See? Good aren't I?
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Fnarg. I can do that, catch it, turn a cartwheel and a front flip and then throw myself around randomly in a vein attempt to front somersault with a bent leg and no momentum :-D

Manda, I was academy aswell... Until I gave up. Got bored of footy. Shame really.
Wed 21/08/02 at 11:17
Regular
Tóm wrote:
> I used to be able to touch my nose with my tongue.
>
> Then my face grew....

"Oh i have no strings to hold me down......"
Wed 21/08/02 at 10:51
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Blow me.

Not thank you. Ask Mystique
Wed 21/08/02 at 10:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Blow me.
Wed 21/08/02 at 09:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Thank the fricking Lord for that Snugs. Now every time I come round your house I don't have to watch you try and fail to catch a football behind your neck, for hours on end! Funny watching you fail though (I won't mention the time you stacked it)
Wed 21/08/02 at 01:18
Regular
"That's right!"
My skills - I can draw, I can act, I can... um... play computer games... I can, like, spin stuff, throwing it up, spinning it and catching it etc (not as advanced as in Cocktail, but I'm working on it) I can, um... type pretty fast... um... that's about it
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I used to be able to touch my nose with my tongue.

Then my face grew....
Tue 20/08/02 at 20:43
"IMolestSmallChildre"
RiCkOsS wrote:
> I have no special skills. In fact, I have no skills at all. Ah well,
> what ya gonna do? :-)

kill u!! hehe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.