GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you lot do me a favour?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 17:51
Regular
I was wondering if you could do me a favour. Can you NOT vote for Stryke in the Notable election.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that he's a bad poster or anything like that.

I just think it would be quite amusing for him to come back from holiday to see himself still be a regular. Call me Mr BizarreSenseOfHumour if you want, but I think his first post when he's realised could be quite funny.

Don't you?
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I'm voting for Dri...

..nk!

:D
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:55
Your Honour wrote:
> Don't you?

Yes

:)
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Omnipresent"
What we should do is vote for someone no one has a chance of winning. Who, I wonder? hmmm, well, I'd be willing to take one for the team. I'm a noob now, but I could get upgraded to a reg in time.
Mon 19/08/02 at 19:07
Regular
"¬_¬"
Technically, there is no election. I started the first 'vote for me' topic about a week ago, because Snuggly wanted more people on the forum. See for yourself. And it worked didn't it. The forums are much more busy now than a few weeks ago. No staff member have announced a date, and so there isn't actually an election. Unless they have, and there is, then I'm wrong. Sigh.
Mon 19/08/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I think the reason the forums are so busy is because I'm back from Spain, and everyone heard of my coming (!) home. The staff at SR even offered me a GAD for returning, but I said no, you don't owe me anything.
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:00
Regular
dont like him that much anywho, hes abit rude and and erm, he er, smells.
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Haven't even heard of the guy, maybe I should start posting more!
Mon 19/08/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
locky1133 wrote:
> What we should do is vote for someone no one has a chance of winning.

I will NEVER have a chance of winning. How about me?
Mon 19/08/02 at 23:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Me?
Mon 19/08/02 at 23:21
Regular
"Selected"
Thegerrid wrote:
> Me?

yep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.