GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you lot do me a favour?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 17:51
Regular
I was wondering if you could do me a favour. Can you NOT vote for Stryke in the Notable election.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that he's a bad poster or anything like that.

I just think it would be quite amusing for him to come back from holiday to see himself still be a regular. Call me Mr BizarreSenseOfHumour if you want, but I think his first post when he's realised could be quite funny.

Don't you?
Tue 20/08/02 at 13:41
Regular
I would never have voted for him either, still think he will be shocked that he did not win.
Tue 20/08/02 at 13:39
Regular
er-no wrote:
> I think SR should make it really interesting.
>
> Only Notables can vote.

Nah, that would just be crap
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
I think SR should make it really interesting.

Only Notables can vote.
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:37
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:
"my vote is now and forever will be cookie monster"

Don't you think he'll ever get in?
Tue 20/08/02 at 12:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
Do us gold dudes get two votes each like last time?
Or does our one vote count as two?
Tue 20/08/02 at 01:54
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
my vote is now and forever will be cookie monster
Tue 20/08/02 at 01:53
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> What makes you lot think theres an election this month?
> No staff have mentioned anything about it.

Holidays heard of it........
But probably cos they know a election always happens after a few months or sumthin...
Tue 20/08/02 at 01:49
Regular
"That's right!"
My vote's either going to Stryke, someone else who shall remain nameless, or I'll wait till the VERY last minute, then get the last vote in and have the final say (like last time)
Tue 20/08/02 at 01:00
Regular
yep i'll tell you what would be really funny. If you voted for me.........................no?..........well it was worth a try.
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Friends, Notables, lend me your eyes (well, I'm typing this so you see it not hear it... DUR!) I am the mighty Guy Pearce. I am Stryke's true father. Yet he is more smug than I. So I ask you. Vote Guy Pearce as notable! Allow me to be even more smug than my amply smug son. I thank you for your time, and bid you farewell. Until we meet again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.