GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hold Z When switching the GC on..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/08/02 at 12:09
Regular
Ripped straight out of Digitiser, I did exactly the above. I don't know about you lot, but the baby and sound effects sounded rather eerie that cute or babyish.
Mon 19/08/02 at 12:09
Ripped straight out of Digitiser, I did exactly the above. I don't know about you lot, but the baby and sound effects sounded rather eerie that cute or babyish.
Mon 19/08/02 at 12:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It is like that with all nintendo consoles. Try it with your GBA (press start). Nintendo love to do things like that.
Mon 19/08/02 at 12:17
Regular
"keep your receipt"
DJ, *whispers* we knew about this already!

The laughter sounds uncannily like the laughter from the start of Diddy Kong Racing, which was in fact supplied by Chris Stamper's siamese twin sons.
Mon 19/08/02 at 13:23
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> DJ, *whispers* we knew about this already!
>

Yeah, well shoot my left leg for its stupidity.

I knew about the GBA sound since launch, but I've stopped buying NGC mags for quite a while now, and have only started picking them up again with Cube.
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Well I like it, even more monkey fun.

Now you've reminded me about Diddy Kong Racing again I want to play it but I sold it ages ago and my mate has my N64!

I'm gonna go cry

:)
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I sold Mission:Impossible.
Twice.
I loved that game. I wonder if you can still buy it anywhere...
*ponders*
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
www.e-bay.co.uk

Fly my pretties!
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:48
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I watched Mission Impossible last night, twas quite good. I'm still waiting for the day when holding down Start on a Nintendo console at boot-up will play Stillness of Heart by Lenny Kravitz.
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was wondering how you got the baby sound.
Mon 19/08/02 at 16:20
I tried it, and it's freeky like. No baby i ever heard sounded like that, it's more a like donkey kong noise?? anyone agree??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.