GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Profile Pictures Showcase"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/09/06 at 11:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Who has a picture uploaded into their Gameaday Profile?

And have you experienced any problems with this new feature?
Tue 12/09/06 at 15:48
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Tony wrote:
> Seraphim wrote:
> Yeah get some pics up, i like to see who im chatting too.
> Although with Tony were talking to a car... Hmmm!
>
> I can't fit a picture of me into 200 pixels!

:|!
Tue 12/09/06 at 15:31
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Seraphim wrote:
> Yeah get some pics up, i like to see who im chatting too.
> Although with Tony were talking to a car... Hmmm!

I can't fit a picture of me into 200 pixels!
Tue 12/09/06 at 15:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Chaos wrote:
> I have one uploaded.

This doesn't look right. I'm sure your left ear is on the right hand side of your head.
Tue 12/09/06 at 09:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Aye well plans for letting you know... Well have to ask Borat to drop by and let you know... but im sure fingers crossed i could let you all know. Depends how i get on. i was in labour for 3 hours messing on internet last time untill the pain got to much and i headed for hospital. But with a move due soon not sure about internet access etc...
Tue 12/09/06 at 09:22
"possibly impossible"
It will. I'm sure you'll be fine. Hope it all goes well. Any plans for letting us know when it happens though? :)
Tue 12/09/06 at 08:38
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
pb wrote:
> Hey, Seraphim. How's everything going?

Everythings going great thanks Pb. Hope your doing ok too and your lil ones too...

I have around 18 weeks to go... ;) Nervous as hell even tho ive done it twice before like. Arghh! Oh well soon be over. things seem to be going quickly.
Tue 12/09/06 at 08:25
"possibly impossible"
Hey, Seraphim. How's everything going?
Tue 12/09/06 at 07:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah get some pics up, i like to see who im chatting too. Although with Tony were talking to a car... Hmmm!
Mon 11/09/06 at 19:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
I have one uploaded.
Mon 11/09/06 at 16:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Me too I don't really go on the profile page so I didn't know it was there either until recently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.