GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thats enuff of this forum for me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/08/02 at 18:34
Regular
I've had enuff of 2 certain tw@ts who think im moaning but look who's complaining about spelling (stryke u super ego boy)
SO im gonna hang about in the nintendo forum from now on away from ppl who think they are god of this forum.
1 certain person will probably moan about this topic but plz F off leave me alone and GET A LIFE.
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:34
Regular
im 17 im not whiny....
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Leave Sniper alone until you have earned one tenth of the respect he has from most of the people that used this place before it was advertised in the local Nursery.
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:31
"she wants to move"
Or†ega wrote:
> Sniper is a Legend.

You call this whiny little boy a legend!? Chris Moyles is THE Legend!
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:14
Regular
IT's called growing up my personality changed.
Who cares if i dont post on here as much does any other notable spend 24/7 on the forum, like in the past.
No because we have other stuff to do than post here.
Sun 18/08/02 at 21:00
Regular
I wish you'd type properly, you sound like a 5 year old fanboy. Apart from that, great.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:48
Regular
Sniper is a Legend.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:43
Regular
Ant wrote:

> Well, it's strange that someone who used to be a prime poster on these
> forums has now decided he wants to leave.

Okay stop for a minute and look what you're saying. These are Internet forums, no one leaves they just stop posting, I think a few of you take this place too seriously.

Why does Sniper want to leave sorry I meant stop posting?

I wasn't even aware he posted here much anyway. He used to be a prime poster, notice that word used to be, he now spams like a newbie you can't expect people to not say anything.

Anyway as I said earlier I have no real problem with him so let's just leave it.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
And I shouldn't really be arguing for him anyway, I'm not his mother.

I am his father though. :D
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:42
Regular
It's obvious that Sniper has'nt always used text talk. I've only been here 6 months, but i know for a fact that he could'nt become notable using the language he does.

Just let him be. At least he doesnt do console war topics.........
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I have no real problem with him, I just get annoyed when he only comes
> on the forums to tell people that they've done wrong.

Rubbish. I saw both you and Stryke continously putting him down after one of his posts which hadn't even mentioned either of you.

Anyway, I can't be bothered anymore, because it's his choice. I'm not surprised, to be honest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.