GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thats enuff of this forum for me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/08/02 at 18:34
Regular
I've had enuff of 2 certain tw@ts who think im moaning but look who's complaining about spelling (stryke u super ego boy)
SO im gonna hang about in the nintendo forum from now on away from ppl who think they are god of this forum.
1 certain person will probably moan about this topic but plz F off leave me alone and GET A LIFE.
Sun 18/08/02 at 18:34
Regular
I've had enuff of 2 certain tw@ts who think im moaning but look who's complaining about spelling (stryke u super ego boy)
SO im gonna hang about in the nintendo forum from now on away from ppl who think they are god of this forum.
1 certain person will probably moan about this topic but plz F off leave me alone and GET A LIFE.
Sun 18/08/02 at 18:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Just leave Sniper alone. Both of you. Including you Stryke.

hmpf.
Sun 18/08/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Sniper - just ignore them.

Simple.

:)
Sun 18/08/02 at 19:27
Regular
lol i can when they stop replying like they own the place.
Sun 18/08/02 at 19:30
Regular
I hope you're not talking about me. I mearly gave you constructive criticism, I said stop being such a moany ar$e and people will like you better.

Simple as that, take it whatever way you want, I wont be loosing sleep.
Sun 18/08/02 at 19:35
Regular
look it isn't you to make you feel better. I did say dont need to post it twice in her other topic.
Sun 18/08/02 at 19:36
Regular
".......on the attac"
Why'd you have to announce it to the whole world?

If you don't want to come on this forum then just don't......

No one will care
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:19
Regular
Bėn wrote:
> No one will care

I'll care. Sniper is a top poster. His posts make me laugh, which is more than yours do.
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:23
Who is the other one?
Sun 18/08/02 at 20:25
Regular
Damn right Sniper, there's too many people around here who think they own this place. *Cough* Herc *cough*.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.