GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JACKASS your way..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/08/02 at 14:00
Regular
What ideas have you guys got that could be used on Jackass? I think stealing a golf buggy would be funny. Or one of those lawnmowers from a garden centre.
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:27
Regular
"col"
nah just sneak in
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Or buy it on DVD from them very legal websites....
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:14
Regular
"col"
15 so i guess ill just download it/ get a ticket for 1 film then walk out of that 1 and across the little hallway and go watch it! Im going to be get to see it even if I rn't 18 anyway. If i dont get to see it i'll just downloadit, i doubt ill have to do that though.

O by the way if you've got a local UGC cinema that is where you get a card from, suppose to be about 15 of em from the uk, unless ur not in the uk.
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
He's probably talking about CKY. The Jackass movie will be at cinemas...But i'm guessing it will be an 18, so you wont be able to use your cinema pass (i'm guessing your not 18, as your parents pay for your pass)
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:56
Regular
"col"
Will the movie be coming out straight on video like a m8 said or will it go to cinema first.
Thu 22/08/02 at 13:44
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i have no idea.
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
locky1133 wrote:
> How about just tagging on behind a random family and see what they do
> when they get to the car. If they don't let you in, get a cab and
> follow them to their house. See what they do then.

That sounds more Tom Green than Jackass...
Mon 19/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Omnipresent"
How about just tagging on behind a random family and see what they do when they get to the car. If they don't let you in, get a cab and follow them to their house. See what they do then.
Mon 19/08/02 at 15:04
i saw this film once, you might have heard of it, titanic o something.

i thought it was the most UNBELIEVEBLY STUPID film ive ever seen and anyone that enjoys it must be cretins. i was the minority, and titanic turned out to be the biggest selling film of all time or whatever. poo

Now, ben, i think you are in the minoritty. Jackass rules
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Jackass rules, it's great I love it.

Think of me what you will, I ain't gonna loose no sleep over it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.