GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bowser's battle with (Diary)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 23:38
Regular
August 21, 2002
Dear diary,
I just came up with my best plan yet to capture Peach! It's so simple,yet so complex at the same time. Why didn't I think of this before? My master plan is to capture Peach and leave a letter in her castle signed by Peach. It will say that bowser has taken her to a far away desert, but instead i will take her to my castle. HAHAHAHA!! Flawless plans come natural to a evil mastermind like me.

August 22, 2002
Dear diary,
I've captured Peach!!! It was much easier than i thought. I have her locked in my unescapable lair. HAHAHAHA! Take that Mario, you fool. Today was a long day I need my well deserved sleep.

August 23, 2002
Dear diary,
Peach has been calm today. This is indeed nice of her to not scream and wine about her misfourtune. I'm feelling at the top of my game today. Of course I am im the ruler of all that is evil. HAHAHAHA

August 24, 2002
Dear diary,
Where is Peach? This isn't happening. Has Mario goten her yet. Has my plan been foiled in a breif 3 days. No, of course not Bowser dont speak like that. No, of course. Of course!

August 25, 2002
dear Diary/
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Rooooooooaaaarrrrrrr. I found a note in the lair I had Peashez in. AHHHHHHHhhhh! It read "Bowser you're the fool you can't make a better plan than that". NO NO nO!! How can he play with me like that?

aUGuSt 26, 2002
DeAr dIaRy?
mY prIdE iS eatinG aWay aT mE. SlOwlY mY brain iS deSolvinG inTo nothinG. How can HE dO thAt tO suCh a wEAk minD aS myseLF. hahahaha. HE gaVe mE anOther LETTER iN thE laIr, HE saId i wiLL Never Win HIM. hahhaha. Is HE right. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

aguzt 30, 2002
diar journal{}|
i havnt rote in dis ting in a while. ive been a lil on da edge theze dayz late-tly. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. stop mario get out of mY HeaD. Peachexz i luv u- and u to peachexz.

szeptembert 6, 2002
journal u donT luv me, i hate u. Stooop HE Mario mans out of head u go. peachexz eat my food u dont in eygpt not. some Strange men came to my door tOdayz and thy sAId i needed to go tooo there mental clinik. No clinik, No.

zeptender 9, um who cares
i drove a hole nife threw HIS head. Bowser me went to Marios house and kill Mario,yes me Kill mr i lyke to make fun of Bowser.

september 27, 2002
Dear diary,
The men at the this nut house sent me my diary. Oh dear god, look how crazy i was. How can i let my self go that far. I will not be out of here for a while. I think my life has gone down the drain and there is only one thing left for this mastermind to do. Diary you helped me with my problems for a while, but it wont last so i decided to jump off this building tommorow and end this. Bye diary
P.S. forgive me Mario.
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:38
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
August 21, 2002
Dear diary,
I just came up with my best plan yet to capture Peach! It's so simple,yet so complex at the same time. Why didn't I think of this before? My master plan is to capture Peach and leave a letter in her castle signed by Peach. It will say that bowser has taken her to a far away desert, but instead i will take her to my castle. HAHAHAHA!! Flawless plans come natural to a evil mastermind like me.

August 22, 2002
Dear diary,
I've captured Peach!!! It was much easier than i thought. I have her locked in my unescapable lair. HAHAHAHA! Take that Mario, you fool. Today was a long day I need my well deserved sleep.

August 23, 2002
Dear diary,
Peach has been calm today. This is indeed nice of her to not scream and wine about her misfourtune. I'm feelling at the top of my game today. Of course I am im the ruler of all that is evil. HAHAHAHA

August 24, 2002
Dear diary,
Where is Peach? This isn't happening. Has Mario goten her yet. Has my plan been foiled in a breif 3 days. No, of course not Bowser dont speak like that. No, of course. Of course!

August 25, 2002
dear Diary/
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Rooooooooaaaarrrrrrr. I found a note in the lair I had Peashez in. AHHHHHHHhhhh! It read "Bowser you're the fool you can't make a better plan than that". NO NO nO!! How can he play with me like that?

aUGuSt 26, 2002
DeAr dIaRy?
mY prIdE iS eatinG aWay aT mE. SlOwlY mY brain iS deSolvinG inTo nothinG. How can HE dO thAt tO suCh a wEAk minD aS myseLF. hahahaha. HE gaVe mE anOther LETTER iN thE laIr, HE saId i wiLL Never Win HIM. hahhaha. Is HE right. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

aguzt 30, 2002
diar journal{}|
i havnt rote in dis ting in a while. ive been a lil on da edge theze dayz late-tly. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. stop mario get out of mY HeaD. Peachexz i luv u- and u to peachexz.

szeptembert 6, 2002
journal u donT luv me, i hate u. Stooop HE Mario mans out of head u go. peachexz eat my food u dont in eygpt not. some Strange men came to my door tOdayz and thy sAId i needed to go tooo there mental clinik. No clinik, No.

zeptender 9, um who cares
i drove a hole nife threw HIS head. Bowser me went to Marios house and kill Mario,yes me Kill mr i lyke to make fun of Bowser.

september 27, 2002
Dear diary,
The men at the this nut house sent me my diary. Oh dear god, look how crazy i was. How can i let my self go that far. I will not be out of here for a while. I think my life has gone down the drain and there is only one thing left for this mastermind to do. Diary you helped me with my problems for a while, but it wont last so i decided to jump off this building tommorow and end this. Bye diary
P.S. forgive me Mario.
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:39
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
if u dont like this story ur one some wierd medication

my pie helped me make it :)
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:42
Regular
I saw the terrible punctuation and decided not to read.
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Selected"
That was genuinely a sad ending....poor Bowser, all he need was a little lovin'
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:46
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
EDGY THE TERRIBLE PUNCTION IS MEANT TO BE THERE U IDIOT
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:48
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
the more insane he goes the worst his writting skills get u blonde

my pie even understood it

u make no sense ur as clear as mud
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:50
Regular
I would read it but I don't want to.
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:53
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
wat ever his face said
>That was genuinely a sad ending....poor Bowser, all he need was a little lovin'

thank u u truely understand my artistic values

i could be smart if i wanted to ppl

so hahaha
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:57
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
How could you be smart? You haven't even started puberty yet.
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:58
Regular
"That's right!"
Drunk Cow wrote:
ur as clear as mud

-----

You stole that from me

That makes me a sad panda

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.