GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Action Replay and Freeloader Update..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 20:42
Regular
The Action Replay and Freeloader are now both released on the 30th August, a couple of days ago i told you the Action Replay is released 23rd sadly it's been put back just another week to come out the same day as the Freeloader. I hope that they won't be put back again, but if they are you'll be the first to know, just keep checking on this chat forum for more updates!!! :)
Sun 18/08/02 at 12:39
Regular
"keep your receipt"
yes the Action replay does cheats AND import games (£30 rrp) but the FreeLoader is just the import games for those unscrupulous swines (£20 rrp) However I'm sure many people can get you places where the equipment is sold cheaper. I found the FreeLoader quite cheap on goblin games. From what I've seen so far SR are only selling the AR and not the freeloader, obviously because they don't want to lose business from people importing games. However they seem to have mislaid the fact that the Action Replay can play NTSC games too :)

hope that helps ; )
Sun 18/08/02 at 11:16
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Can the action replay play imports as well as the freeloader can?
Sun 18/08/02 at 10:05
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Seriously though, what is Tosh's problem?? I'm just adding topics, i haven't actually done anything to you have I?? No wonder no-one likes you, your the one which starts all the Cr*p up. Don't bother replying i won't listen to whatever you have to say.
I know, i can't wait for the Action Replay or Freeloader to be released now, when there both released {hopefully} on the 30th August my local import shop will have Mario Sunshine!!! :)
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Hush, child.
Sat 17/08/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
About time!!! My action replay will be here at the same time as super mario sunshine.
Sat 17/08/02 at 22:51
ABOUT THIRTY QUID
Sat 17/08/02 at 21:32
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
tosh calm down im sure you are a boy but, being a sister i mean idon't want to know what you get up to on your own time (dressing up like a girl im sure) but keep it to your self you sick son of a female dog.

any way were do i get these things and how much they cost. and whats the differnce
Sat 17/08/02 at 21:31
lives cannnnnnnnooooooott spell
Sat 17/08/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
lises??
Sat 17/08/02 at 21:27
lises in a cave

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.