GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters,TekkenTag or RidgeRacer5?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/11/00 at 08:05
Regular
which game should i get with the ps2?
put them in rank-ing order....i need your advice people
now my thinking is like this:
1Timsplitters
2.tekkentagtournament
3ridgeracer5
4ss.x
5fifa2001

but i am not sure

i need to know what game to buy at lauch

please help me out guys
Mon 20/11/00 at 15:47
Gladiator is released today and looks pretty good. I'd also recommend Heat for the final surround sound shoot out, The Sixth Sense and Fight Club.
Mon 20/11/00 at 15:30
< i have matrix,con air,negotiator,lockStock&2smokenBareels,alien films.....know any other good stuff?? >>

How about Blade, its pretty cool.

I also picked up Gladiator, X-Men, Chicken Run and Big Momma's House this weekend, I haven't had a chance to go through them properly yet (Gladiator has a rather wierd 2 disc case), but after the quick glance I had they all look pretty good (oh and they're all anamorphic wide screen, which is the way it should be :) ).

BTW: These are Region 1 so unless you have an import US PS2 or region-free DVD, then your gonna have to wait to get them (except blade obviously :) ).
Mon 20/11/00 at 14:57
Will i get bored of Timesplitters??
i'll play mostly 1player

i'll definitely like 100%get GT3 and RED FACTION
next year they look great...

i've decided no RidgeRacer5 for me
the conversion looks crap ...kinda

so on my list are TTT and Timesplitters
i dunno in which order though

oh and u can make your own level with timesplitters.....so it normally should last long but i dunno

I played a tekken game in the arcades the other day and it was crap
like there were not any good moves or special magic moves
i don't wanna get StreetFighterEX3

hmmmm if only a good racing game came out now like GT3 i would be happy

any of u guys know any cool dvd films?
i have matrix,con air,negotiator,lockStock&2smokenBareels,alien films.....know any other good stuff??

i really want to know

TTT or Timesplitters and why?(i am narrowing it down now)

oh and i know Ss-x is good but i'm not the snowboardy type

i need to be told TIMSPLITERS OR TTT??????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]

4 anybody who wants to contact me my icq no is:74026594

c u all l8a

Edge.

:D
Mon 20/11/00 at 12:43
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Personally I'm going for TTT and Timesplitters and then maybe SSX aswell. RRV looks good, but I've played RR4 to death, and it doesn't really offer anything that new.
Also the PAL conversion isn't that good (or so I've heard) so there a big black borders at the top & bottom of the screen. If namco can do a good conversion with TTT - and anti-alias the whole screen, why can't they do it with RRV??????

But like I said - TTT, and Timesplitters.
Mon 20/11/00 at 07:36
o year and GT£ aint coming out for a while so theres no pioint getting that first.
get a memory card, and a new pad after that
Mon 20/11/00 at 07:35
Hurry wrote:
> get GT2000, or if u dont like that get:
> 1. Timesplitters
> 2.TTT
> 3. ridge racer 5
it's GT3 as it's coming out in 2001 now, get SSX and TTT wait a little and save up for some of these which should b out by march.

The Bouncer
GT3
wipeout fusion
Unreal Tournament
DOA2 Hardcore

Not in anyorder,
Sun 19/11/00 at 22:20
ARRRRRGGGGHHHH! Its GT3 not Gt2000!!!

I would say get TTT and RRV(Im biased cause Im getting them!) I would definately recommend SSX Snowboarding, I played the US version in Computer Exchange on Tottenham Court Road yesterday and it is soooo nice!
Sun 19/11/00 at 20:00
get GT2000, or if u dont like that get:
1. Timesplitters
2.TTT
3. ridge racer 5
Sun 19/11/00 at 19:54
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Well, I have not got a playstation2 yet but i am gonna get these games:

1) SSX
2) TimeSplitters
3) TTT
4) Smuggler's run

And just to say that i have seen loads of pics of SSx and they look outta this world!

Timesplitters has an excellent multiplayer..Ok the single player doesnt last long..but that dont mean to say the games not worth buying.

I will get TTT because i think that its just a "must have"

And for smuggler's run...i just need a racing game.

Also DVD's are great fun to watch when you geta little tired of the games. And after watching the worlds not enough..you will wanna play timesplitters right away.

Oh and by the way, i'm new to this forum..so a big hi to everyone.
Sun 19/11/00 at 18:52
Regular
"new and improved"
BUY TIMESPLITTERS all the others are crap its the only good game avadable this year

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.