GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wario's silent cry for help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/08/02 at 21:45
Regular
Hello my name is Wario.
If your thinking, "Wario why haven't you been in any good games lately" well the answers will be reveiled here.
And if your thinking, "Wario how are you so extremly good looking" well my phone number is 305 207 6868, call me sometime.

During Mario Kart i was living really bad.I had no where to sleep, no one loved me, and i had to give 25 cent blows at the corner of the interstate. And as the days went by, the fatter i got. But one day, like it was out of a story book i found Waluigi. As we talked, we both came to notice that he was my lost long cousin's ......... um ........ brother's .....um, well i dont know exactly who he was but he sure was lost and pretty long if you no what i mean.

As the days went on me and waluigi got somewhat close.He even paid me an extra quarter for his daily blow.But one day Waluigi met up with my arch rival's brother Luigi. After that they did everything together, especialy tennis.

But one day when i put on my tiny hooker costume to go to work, Waluigi's bags were packed and he was at the door. At this moment Waluigi said something that haunted me untill today. He said " Are my bra staight I dont want to look like a fool in my office?" then he said "I'm leaving you!". My jaw droped and i nearly craped myself.

A month goes by in my lonely fortress. Untill i figered out that there making a new Super Smash Bros. and i had another chance to let out my anger and let out that crap that still was jammed up my butt for weeks,but that could wait. When the casting was finished i didn't make the cut. I remember Mario saying "HEHE I got it" and i picked up the nearest thing near me and thought of slicing his throat open, but when i thought about it i dont think I could do much damage with a stick of gum.

Many days i thought there was no point in living and that if there was justice in the world it was woopping me and my unnatural constapation every day. In my frige i had only a tub of butter and some extra stength lubricant(tasty). I knew my life was a battle for survival an i had to do something about it. At that moment i went to the nearest super k-mart and bought myself a stuffed donkey. His name was Fred. Was Fred the key to building my life again?

Me and fred went to the park one morning to see kids eaing ice cream, and out of the blue comes Mario. He comes right in my face and i began o shiver uncontrolably. He snatches Fred from my hands and bemands what i did to Luigi. I annonced slowly "I dont know". I could see his evil heart eat at him untill he seemed to emotionaly break, he then snaped Fred's head in two and walked away. "AAAAHHHHHHHH" i cried in disbelife. How can he do something like that, he knows how easily tempered i am, he knows what he had coming.

Out of great anger i picked up a whole tree and swung it at Mario's unsuspecting head. He falls to the floor in an instant. Blood cascaded out of his head like a gentle waterfall and all at the Mushroom Kingdom Park fled. I stood there swinging at nothing like a mad man. The police was on me with fear on there faces. I was sentenced life in prison!

All in my life seemed to revolve around that one moment. Now i was stuck in this place forever. Well that was until Nintendo aford to bail me out if i made a new game Wario World for them i agreed of course. But i've been so angry lately what if I do something evil once again..........
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Hello my name is Wario.
If your thinking, "Wario why haven't you been in any good games lately" well the answers will be reveiled here.
And if your thinking, "Wario how are you so extremly good looking" well my phone number is 305 207 6868, call me sometime.

During Mario Kart i was living really bad.I had no where to sleep, no one loved me, and i had to give 25 cent blows at the corner of the interstate. And as the days went by, the fatter i got. But one day, like it was out of a story book i found Waluigi. As we talked, we both came to notice that he was my lost long cousin's ......... um ........ brother's .....um, well i dont know exactly who he was but he sure was lost and pretty long if you no what i mean.

As the days went on me and waluigi got somewhat close.He even paid me an extra quarter for his daily blow.But one day Waluigi met up with my arch rival's brother Luigi. After that they did everything together, especialy tennis.

But one day when i put on my tiny hooker costume to go to work, Waluigi's bags were packed and he was at the door. At this moment Waluigi said something that haunted me untill today. He said " Are my bra staight I dont want to look like a fool in my office?" then he said "I'm leaving you!". My jaw droped and i nearly craped myself.

A month goes by in my lonely fortress. Untill i figered out that there making a new Super Smash Bros. and i had another chance to let out my anger and let out that crap that still was jammed up my butt for weeks,but that could wait. When the casting was finished i didn't make the cut. I remember Mario saying "HEHE I got it" and i picked up the nearest thing near me and thought of slicing his throat open, but when i thought about it i dont think I could do much damage with a stick of gum.

Many days i thought there was no point in living and that if there was justice in the world it was woopping me and my unnatural constapation every day. In my frige i had only a tub of butter and some extra stength lubricant(tasty). I knew my life was a battle for survival an i had to do something about it. At that moment i went to the nearest super k-mart and bought myself a stuffed donkey. His name was Fred. Was Fred the key to building my life again?

Me and fred went to the park one morning to see kids eaing ice cream, and out of the blue comes Mario. He comes right in my face and i began o shiver uncontrolably. He snatches Fred from my hands and bemands what i did to Luigi. I annonced slowly "I dont know". I could see his evil heart eat at him untill he seemed to emotionaly break, he then snaped Fred's head in two and walked away. "AAAAHHHHHHHH" i cried in disbelife. How can he do something like that, he knows how easily tempered i am, he knows what he had coming.

Out of great anger i picked up a whole tree and swung it at Mario's unsuspecting head. He falls to the floor in an instant. Blood cascaded out of his head like a gentle waterfall and all at the Mushroom Kingdom Park fled. I stood there swinging at nothing like a mad man. The police was on me with fear on there faces. I was sentenced life in prison!

All in my life seemed to revolve around that one moment. Now i was stuck in this place forever. Well that was until Nintendo aford to bail me out if i made a new game Wario World for them i agreed of course. But i've been so angry lately what if I do something evil once again..........
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
i tried to to not make this one funny like my others but make this one make my dramatic side come out

hope u like it

wheres my pie ice cream !!!?!?!?
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:56
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
NO 1 IS READING MY POSTS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i may be a lil differnt from u ppl but do u relly have to hate me because of it

is this still a mattr of jelousy
no voices 4 u
Fri 16/08/02 at 21:58
Regular
"¬_¬"
Just because nobody is replying doesn't mean everyone hates you. Most probably, nobody is online.
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:01
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
DID U READ IT HALF PINT PLEAZ DO
i actualy like this 1 its almost good
u guys dont like newbies
um im eating ice cream
vanilla
yummmmmmmmmm
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:01
Regular
Hur hur

Made me laugh anyway, could have been a GAD contender if it wasn't full of blow job jokes LOL.

Keep it up dude
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:02
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
so i lost cause of the blow stuff

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"picks up knife"
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:08
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
"STAB STAB STAB"
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:10
Regular
Not necessarily, I don't choose the winners.

The blow job stuff was funny anyway. I'm guessing you're American?
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:12
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
YEA IM AMERICAN

and......... r u trying to do a streotype thingy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.