GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You just gotta look at this!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/08/02 at 22:37
Regular
Did you know.............................

We spend about 5,200 hours of our lives on homework.
We spend 10,600 hours in Primary School.
We spend 12, 400 hours in high/grammar school.
We spend at least 80 hours revising for minor exams, more for major ones like GCSE's and A levels.
We spend about, 15,041 and a quarter hours at work, thats about 150,210 hours of work (i hope you like your job).

What do you think about that.
Also by the time you read this approx 3 people have died somewhere in the world.
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I love you guys
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:34
"Stupid Newbie :D"
c wrote:
> Did you know, that all you people who said that you don't care, are
> actually affraid at how much life youv'e wasted and that no matter
> WHAT you do from here on your life is a waste.

Stop trying to superimpose your own pathetic existance onto those around you, in a vain attempt to justify the pitiful piece of dirt you are, nobody here empathises with your level of futility and not one of us care how much of a social reject you are; yes - you ARE a fwit... deal with this reality and sling your hook. ;)

By the way, kiddywinkle, let me just educate you on the use of the English language a tad. Because it seems that for some prepubescant snotrag, you do like to delude yourself into thinking there might actually be people younger and less intelligent than you here ("afterall its probably past your bed time"). Ironic methinks, given the fact you speak like somebody welded your tongue to your bottom lip, then filled your mouth with salt. Even the idiots like gamecube master etc. look like Einstein in comparison to you.

For your convenience:

I'm not im
Afraid not affraid
You've not youv'e
Graphic not graghic
Crying not cryin
Cauldron not cauldren

Given you can't even speak your native tongue with any degree of flair, you're nowhere near a "master of arguing", closer to "prattling child with mouthful of s***e"... however close to Damien Hurst's work that sounds. You can't fake being smart son, you're just making a laughing stock of yourself, so do yourself a favour and stick in school. If anyone needs an education, its you.
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:34
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
LOL @ Starlight.

:-D
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:35
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
hercules ur right im stupid thnx thnx ill send u a card from the nut house

nurse i have a poopie
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:36
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Pointless Babble, that was probably the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

:-D
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> hercules ur right im stupid thnx thnx ill send u a card from the nut
> house
>
>
> nurse i have a poopie

you're right. You are a nut thinking that someone who insults you is a racist.
Truely YOU are the racist!
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:39
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Yeah. You're right. I'd *much* rather not waste my life on an education.

Thu 15/08/02 at 23:41
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
hahahhahahahah ahhahah ahahhahahahahahh manshit i think ur taking this father than i thought i was having a fight with u but i was having fun and as soon as i read drunk cow 4 slather i laughed .go u

but relly shut the f u c k up.stop it u hate me i was confronting u then i made a joke and u start crying(in the inside ,dont worry we all do)and im not racist at least not to humans only cats those bloddy things
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Aw thanks Cow dude.
Thu 15/08/02 at 23:42
Regular
"wow"
Sorry if i offended you pointless babble, but what you said reflects your name. I'm not from England, surprise, therefore i don't carry your insolence, arrogance and poor preformance in bed which is world known. I have come through an education, paid for it and not in your cr ap education system. And as for my life, well, i don't think you know just who your talkin to. When your dead, i'll drop you a line (while waiting in the que) cause im one of the few people who know where we're going. So why don't you shut your pathetic litte mouth and try to talk about stuff you understand, as for you shocktrooper, its people like you which prevent a Utopian society. Its people like both of you that cause wars. And to prove this in the next 20 years there will be an extinction level event, and you won't live to remember about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.