GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You just gotta look at this!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/08/02 at 22:37
Regular
Did you know.............................

We spend about 5,200 hours of our lives on homework.
We spend 10,600 hours in Primary School.
We spend 12, 400 hours in high/grammar school.
We spend at least 80 hours revising for minor exams, more for major ones like GCSE's and A levels.
We spend about, 15,041 and a quarter hours at work, thats about 150,210 hours of work (i hope you like your job).

What do you think about that.
Also by the time you read this approx 3 people have died somewhere in the world.
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:02
"Stupid Newbie :D"
c wrote:
> The fact that you actually stayed on this till the small hours of the
> mourning proves that your hermits, with no friends, no lives, who wa
> nk everyday, and pretend to be sex gods to yourselves. There is no
> way i would ever change my life, for the lives of any of you todlers
> with a me3ntal age of -43. Peolpe like you are sick, and have nothing
> better to do than ruin other peoples chat things.

Ahh, hello again pissant. ;)
You see, what you call bedtime, when your "mommy" comes to tuck you into bed; we call early. Thats because as adults, we can stay up as long as we like, heck some of us even work nightshifts. You know what that word means? "Work"? Like a job? No... suppose you don't, although you might know what pocket money is, not quite the same thing. ;)

No friends is the perfect definition of yourself, if you recall further than a few hours from that stuffed up memory of yours (from all the substance abuse you so obviously partake in), you'd note I actually told you to stop superimposing your own pathetic life onto everyone else. Sorry, but there really is no other person in the world as worthless as you, as you ought to stop looking for a place to fit in. You don't belong, realise this, and do yourself a favour - next time you contemplate filling the noose; go for it. ;)

Again, someone who can't spell the words "morning", "you're", "toddlers", "mental" and "people"; really shouldn't be talking about others being stupid or having low mental ages. It just makes you an even bigger laughing stock, as it shows you're both incredibly stupid to not notice your incompetance, and that you're a hypocrite. Pull your head out of your backside, and while you're at it, get that nappy changed... because if I have the mental age of -43, my superior education and grasp of the English language, along with my ability to carry a cogent thought, places me around 647 years ahead of you. Your ability in mathematics not upto scratch either? To simplify things for such an obvious moron, that would mean you have the mental age of -690, get the picture? ;)

Now run along kid, you need to get your parents to wipe that stain off of your trousers, its starting to make a foul smell.
Fri 16/08/02 at 11:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
Pardon c? I can't hear you! Everything you say is muffled as your head is way too far up your....
Fri 16/08/02 at 10:58
Regular
I only did the easy homework, the hard stuff I just ignored and and made up some excuse about having my bladder removed/installed to get off detention.
Fri 16/08/02 at 10:37
Regular
"wow"
The fact that you actually stayed on this till the small hours of the mourning proves that your hermits, with no friends, no lives, who everyday, and pretend to be sex gods to yourselves. There is no way i would ever change my life, for the lives of any of you todlers with a me3ntal age of -43. Peolpe like you are sick, and have nothing better to do than ruin other peoples chat things.
Fri 16/08/02 at 00:32
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Mandatare wrote:
> Shocktrooper, how's your argument going?
> I'm enjoying mine :D

Fine thanks.
Although MY 'opponent' (:D) is far superior to yours. :-D

He's scattered, damn it!
Fri 16/08/02 at 00:09
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Pointless Babble wrote:
> For it to be an argument, it would require two sufficiently equipped
> parties, since C doesn't even come close to be defined as
> "capable" - this is just us berating him. ;)

OK then, no arguments happened tonight :D
Fri 16/08/02 at 00:08
"Stupid Newbie :D"
For it to be an argument, it would require two sufficiently equipped parties, since C doesn't even come close to be defined as "capable" - this is just us berating him. ;)
Fri 16/08/02 at 00:04
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Shocktrooper, how's your argument going?
I'm enjoying mine :D
Fri 16/08/02 at 00:02
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
c wrote:
> as for you shocktrooper,
> its people like you which prevent a Utopian society. Its people like
> both of you that cause wars. And to prove this in the next 20 years
> there will be an extinction level event, and you won't live to
> remember about it.

*Laughs yet again*

Yup, I'm the sort of person who would start a war because some uneducated, lieing, cheat, who is so incredibly obsessed with himself - in both intelligence and a narcissistic - way got annoyed when I typed: <*claps*>

I think you're dad realised how much of a loser his son is, thought that he'd never get anywhere in his life due to his unstable sanity, and bought a degree off the web, hoping against hope his son wouldn't stay as the same unsocial retard that he is today.
Fri 16/08/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Ok, anyway i'm gonna go now assuming it's midnight and i have FRIENDS to see before my birthday booze up.
Hope to see your name in grey by tomorrow otherwise justice hasn't been delt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.