GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why i think that games will start to actually star movie stars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/11/00 at 16:51
Regular
i reckon that in a few years time. maybe even sooner, games will actually star movie stars as they would look like on t.v. if you have seen gladiator, then you will will probably have seen who even when proximo died, they actually textured his face onto another actors face meening that this could be the way forward for gaming. sure goldeneye is great but have you noticed that when you walk up to a guard his face is actually 2d. although his body isn't. i think that game creators will soon realise that they can record an actors movementand paste it into a real life environment. what do you think?
Sun 19/11/00 at 21:38
Regular
It's true, that games will eventually have movie stars in it. That will happen, with the graphics improving and the faster processing speed and the number of movie stars that love games, they wouldn't give away a chance.

With all this happening you can expect Keanu Reeves in the Matrix game and Pierce Brosnan in a Bond game.
It will have a coolness factor so people will never tire of being Bondy for real.
Only problem with the realism being good is the problem with the age ratings!
Sun 19/11/00 at 21:29
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I see loads of famous in Maidstone, they mostly live in Rpchester though, Neil buchanan(art attack) Tom Baker(Dr Who)saw him the other day, david badeel. Absolutly nothing to do with games though.
Sun 19/11/00 at 20:44
Yep! I keep forgetting it's on though and I keep missing bit's of the storylines.
Sun 19/11/00 at 15:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey EDGY, do you like FARSCAPE???
Sun 19/11/00 at 14:40
None. I've never met any of these actors! I wouldn't mind saying hi to any of them though :-)
Sun 19/11/00 at 13:07
This will Eventually happen, remember the Mission Impossible Game, Tom Cruise held up the release of the game as he didnt want the Game to use his face on the main sprite without him getting paid for it.

The sprite doesnt have his face now, Actors are worried that as Specail effects get better Eventually you wont have to pay them $20 million per movie you just get some computer buffs to make a character that looks like them at a fraction of the cost.
Sun 19/11/00 at 12:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
how many autographs have you got?
Sun 19/11/00 at 12:12
I am a Sci Fi fan. I like most Science Fiction films/series
Sun 19/11/00 at 12:10
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
do you like Star Trek?
Sun 19/11/00 at 11:58
And wht about the bloke who did the voice of Darth Vader in the original 3 Star Wars Films? He was in Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.