GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mommy wh doestnt Bowser and all the ther people have pee pees....find out here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/08/02 at 07:52
Regular
Bowser,Sonic,Tails,all the Gorons from Zelda,what do all these game characters have in common.If have'nt thought of it yet you would of never known that all video game characters have no pee pees.
What the normal fans dont know is that they must cut off there manhood to become a video game star.Belive it or not the creators of these games kidnapp them and in a horrible way remove the pee pees off all and every character.
We have an exclusive interview with Sonic and he explains the tramatising experience...

ME=So Sonic what exactly happened to you
Sonic=Well they take you into a dark room.Then they struggle to put me into this chair and starp me on.It was a strong chair all my pointless collecting of ring abilities couldnt break through these lether straps.
ME=Thats amazing to hear.You Have beaten up many styrofoam made enemies like that.
Sonic=Well like i was saying then they pick up this huge knife and with tremendous force.......(Sonic pauses and looks to his left and beggins to cry at the memories).......um they....."wimper" "wimper"(Sonic then takes off this microphone and runs off not finishing the story cause his horrible memories)

Well there you have the truth about gaming characters.Oh and whats that you say,where do they put all those pee pees they cut off".Well have you ever played Britney's Dance Beat dont you thinkbritney has a bit to much camel toe........enough said..........
Thu 15/08/02 at 07:52
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Bowser,Sonic,Tails,all the Gorons from Zelda,what do all these game characters have in common.If have'nt thought of it yet you would of never known that all video game characters have no pee pees.
What the normal fans dont know is that they must cut off there manhood to become a video game star.Belive it or not the creators of these games kidnapp them and in a horrible way remove the pee pees off all and every character.
We have an exclusive interview with Sonic and he explains the tramatising experience...

ME=So Sonic what exactly happened to you
Sonic=Well they take you into a dark room.Then they struggle to put me into this chair and starp me on.It was a strong chair all my pointless collecting of ring abilities couldnt break through these lether straps.
ME=Thats amazing to hear.You Have beaten up many styrofoam made enemies like that.
Sonic=Well like i was saying then they pick up this huge knife and with tremendous force.......(Sonic pauses and looks to his left and beggins to cry at the memories).......um they....."wimper" "wimper"(Sonic then takes off this microphone and runs off not finishing the story cause his horrible memories)

Well there you have the truth about gaming characters.Oh and whats that you say,where do they put all those pee pees they cut off".Well have you ever played Britney's Dance Beat dont you thinkbritney has a bit to much camel toe........enough said..........
Thu 15/08/02 at 08:54
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
since i have no life im posting my own topic

yay now that i no this information of discusting gaming i will surely die happy um .....i think im done
Thu 15/08/02 at 09:14
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
if no 1 posts me i will die .................................... ........................gasp gasp sorry world aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make the voices stop no no no aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:09
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
this is 1 of my good stories and no 1 has read i hey u read my story
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
They don't have penile abilities because the animators found no need to put them in there.

If the characters do not urinate or have recreational sex there is no need for "pee pee".
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:19
Regular
"  "
er-no is this you by any chance.....
Thu 15/08/02 at 10:22
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
read the peach 1 u dum ppl thats the 1 i like at least and cookie asl lol
Thu 15/08/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Selected"
And they said there was no such thing as an original post.
Thu 15/08/02 at 15:53
You asked me to read it so I did and it deserves A+
it was gr8t
Thu 15/08/02 at 15:54
now you won't die

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.