GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HAVE DEUS EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/11/00 at 14:18
Regular
It seems like an excellent game but I AM HAVING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
At first I thought the menu thing had mucked up, but I changed it so it wasn't translucent. But, the game is a little stuttery, which I don't mind too much, but I want to get it sorted, BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS, on training, quite alot of the time when I move the picture is fine, but when I stop, THE PICTURE GOES DARKER AND LESS DETAILED AND IT'S VERY ANNOYING!!!! Oh yeah, and the game overall is quite slow. Did anyone else have these problems??? Also, I was wondering how to upgrade my Directx thing??
Thanks for reading (and hopefully replying), Ant.
Sat 18/11/00 at 14:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
It seems like an excellent game but I AM HAVING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
At first I thought the menu thing had mucked up, but I changed it so it wasn't translucent. But, the game is a little stuttery, which I don't mind too much, but I want to get it sorted, BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS, on training, quite alot of the time when I move the picture is fine, but when I stop, THE PICTURE GOES DARKER AND LESS DETAILED AND IT'S VERY ANNOYING!!!! Oh yeah, and the game overall is quite slow. Did anyone else have these problems??? Also, I was wondering how to upgrade my Directx thing??
Thanks for reading (and hopefully replying), Ant.
Sat 18/11/00 at 14:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Also, THIS IS THE GAME I WON FROM THE 250 MESSAGE NUMBER GAMEADAY!!!
Sat 18/11/00 at 14:26
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
http://jupiter.spaceports.com/~tsthemes/wwfcurrent/index.html WWF theme songs go there.
Sat 18/11/00 at 15:20
Regular
Get directX 8.0 it might help and get the direct 3D patch as well. A patch is to be released for the game too!
Sat 18/11/00 at 16:22
Regular
Everybody has problems with Deus Ex Ant, go to the Deus Ex website, through www.eidos.com, and go to the Deus Ex section, and downloads.

There should be a direct 3d patch there, thats where I got mine, and I have had no trouble since.
Sat 18/11/00 at 22:28
Regular
I've played it a bit more, and wow it's damn good, plus it's spooky, trying to avoid guards!
Sat 18/11/00 at 22:36
Regular
Play it on Realistic, like I do.

You will crap yourselves, like I do...

Two hits and you're dead.

And then your guilty side gets to you as well...
Sat 18/11/00 at 23:05
Regular
Every guard you see, and hear, i actually run for cover, and hide behind a door until they leave, then i go out again and find a guard saying 'who's there?'
The AI's great, and very realistic what every game if this type needs, to be a hard enough game!
Sat 18/11/00 at 23:08
Regular
I found the gun aim to be annoying at first, but very rewarding as it progressed. I pretty much nearly only used a pistol for the whole game. And a sniper rifle, when needed. :)
Sat 18/11/00 at 23:17
Regular
I don't get it are you really Grix? If you are why are you here? Why am i here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.