GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm so bloody nervous"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 19:13
Regular
Exam results tommorrow, as you may know. I need at least ABBB on my AS's, and thats a bit low. Gay gay gay.

So soon I will stop typing crap like this and go and drink beer and watch a film, probably Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade because thats what I feel like watching. I'll still be too nervous to sleep, but I have Nytol stuff that my dad gave me so I'm set.

Being this nervous is really annoying. Gay.
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:59
Regular
can i join the nervous club?
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:47
Regular
Shut it icetea boy. When results are over, you'll see the smug Stryke return. Oh yes. For a couple of days, then I'm off on holiday. Hooray. You'll have to manage without me. It'll be difficult at first, I know. But then I shall return complete with a tan and smugness to discover you all love me and have voted me in as notable. Because I rule.

Damn I'm nervous.
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Isn't this funny

Look at smug Stryke crumble

MWAH HA HA
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:25
Regular
sont worry Strykey, everything will turn out fine. I do i know? I dont, but they WILL TURN OUT FINE! I command it of them.
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:18
Regular
Hoom. OK.
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
Just cause Merton sounds like Merlin...

You have a beard and are smug therefore you cannot fail on your exams.
Trust in the power of the beard and celebrate when you suceed by experiencing the power of the ring.

*sniggers*
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:05
Regular
Warwick rules. Did you go the Open Day? It's definitely my second choice though. Merton College is just brilliant.

Bet I'll muck up the GAY AS levels though. Gaygaygaygaygaygaygay.

I feel better. Not much though.
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Warwicks currently my first choice though..
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:01
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I can't go to York, you need Physics full A level A or B.
I want to drop the subject as I absolutely hate it, the syllabus, the teachers, the class (except for a few peeps).
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:00
Regular
Rakuga wrote:
>
>
> My standards of Universities are probably too high though. I want to
> go to an established one I've heard of, not a crappy less known one.

--

No, aim high. I'm applying for Warwick and York as well, so maybe see you there :) We can drive to Newcastle and deck MoJo. Hoho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.