GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm so bloody nervous"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 19:13
Regular
Exam results tommorrow, as you may know. I need at least ABBB on my AS's, and thats a bit low. Gay gay gay.

So soon I will stop typing crap like this and go and drink beer and watch a film, probably Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade because thats what I feel like watching. I'll still be too nervous to sleep, but I have Nytol stuff that my dad gave me so I'm set.

Being this nervous is really annoying. Gay.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:13
Regular
Exam results tommorrow, as you may know. I need at least ABBB on my AS's, and thats a bit low. Gay gay gay.

So soon I will stop typing crap like this and go and drink beer and watch a film, probably Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade because thats what I feel like watching. I'll still be too nervous to sleep, but I have Nytol stuff that my dad gave me so I'm set.

Being this nervous is really annoying. Gay.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:15
Regular
".......on the attac"
Good luck Stryke!

I remember when I got my A-level results. What a day....

My hand was shaking, which wasn't good cos it was broken at the time.

I got the results I needed and then I went to Leeds Uni. Fantastic...
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Good luck, Gaz.

Just do what I did and change all the letters that were Ds to As. Simple. ;-)

Nah, I didn't do that, but you should try it anyway.

Cross your fingers. :-)
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ha Ha

I wasn't nervous until the morning I got them and that was because I had to wait extra hour on postman...

Also I didn't really 'need' certain grades because I don't know what I'm doing at Uni and I could re-sit it in 6th year.

I'm so good - I never worked for most of year, failed my prelims and came out with one of the best set of results and now I can go to wherever I want and 6th is easy.

Good luck but I'm sure you'll get them... don't drug yourself... I suffered Insomnia and I never and look at me I'm fine.

Best idea is to have few beers, watch Indiana Jones till late then go to bed... easy.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I ideally need A,A,A,B (for subject I want to drop)
to give me a good start for my university choices which need As and Bs...

general studies? No one cares about that result.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:20
Regular
See, I'm so nervous because I know exactly what I need. And when you're aiming fo sodding Oxford then you need damn good grades.

I hate having expectations. And you Scottish gits are much luckier, with your exams being easier and all. Gits! :D
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:23
Regular
Rakuga wrote:
> I ideally need A,A,A,B (for subject I want to drop)
> to give me a good start for my university choices which need As and
> Bs...
>
> general studies? No one cares about that result.

--

Yup, AAAB is my ideal choice. I'll be dropping one of the As though, because I suck at Chemistry (B) but need it for my degree choice (Biology). And every uni prospectus I've read says General Studies Not Accepted. Good thing I don't take it.

But I'm in with a good chance for Merton at Oxford because they try to maintain a fair girl/bloke ratio and Biology is a girl-dominated subject. Which makes me look gay but I won't care if I get in.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:23
Regular
Good luck Stryke (yes I'm still here).

Aldo, good luck me.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I suggest alcohol for the not sleeping problem. have a drink!

seriously that is what my Personal Tutour at university told me to do when I couldn't sleep before my finals.
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah but I needed to do bloody five

No free periods just to drop your moral :)

Also my year was the hardest one you could take

Ahhhhh just worked solid for 2 months and skived for rest and did better than everyone :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.