GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Submitting a website"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 09:50
Regular
Ok, I've tried a few different processes now, where I just enter my information intoa little box and it sends it out to lots of search engines. Thing is, none of them have worked, is there somethig i'm doing wrong? are they all ending up as the 1,000,000th result? as i'm just too darn lazy to look at all of those links!

Should I buy/download some software, all i've used are online ones, where I fill in a form and press send.

so, my question:
does anyone recomend a website submitter that works and can you point me to it please :)
if it puts me into the top ten...erm, i'll be very happy, and you'll have helped someone out because your so very great, yeah.

thanks in advance.
Fri 16/08/02 at 09:08
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Not been ripped off, it was my own fault, guess i deleted something it needed :D all it means is that I can't chat as much as I used to which means more time learning PHP and finishing off some of my websites.
Messengers very nice though and if you've got it installed Hotmail insists it loads up, mine didn't so I couldn't get into Hotmail, now I can so not all is lost.
Fri 16/08/02 at 02:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Really? Wow, I've never acually seen a computer *without* MSN before, and if you get rid of it Windows makes you feel like you're ripped out half it's soul. Half the time I can never close the damn thing, what with one thing and another depending on it...
Thu 15/08/02 at 20:26
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i'll try, but i've tried before, didn't want to work.
1,000,000th time lucky I guess.
Thu 15/08/02 at 20:25
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Ok, just replied.

Install MSN, you know you want to.
Thu 15/08/02 at 20:18
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Just e-mailed you, it's 9.14 times faster anyway, and it kicks bottom Stef, y'know you can't deny it.
Still no idea where i'm going, I think we're going on Sunday though :/
Doub we'll get there even if we leave now so won't make any difference.
Thu 15/08/02 at 20:14
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Well, I have a very good reason for thinking that broadband sucks. They say it's 10x faster than 56k, and 56k is so crap, anything 10x faster than it will still suck. You can't argue with that.

It's the eve of v2002, you know where you're going yet, Tom?
Thu 15/08/02 at 17:56
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Whooo! wrote:
> Gabbo wrote:
> >Broadband sucks, only losers
> have it and you fit right in :D.
>
> anyway, much rather be a loser with 512kbps than have 56kbps =P

he he, too true.
Thu 15/08/02 at 15:10
Whooo! wrote:
> Spammer..

me? never!

i'm just expressing my disgust that someone with ADSL won't even load a program to help an innocent 56k user connect to IRC.

*cough*
Thu 15/08/02 at 14:51
Regular
"How Handy."
Spammer..
Thu 15/08/02 at 14:45
Whooo! wrote:
> anyway, much rather be a loser with 512kbps than have 56kbps =P

:@

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.