GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Review our Hardware Products!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/08/02 at 17:45
Regular
Dear UKchatforum masses.

You like to review games and DVDs, we know this, this makes us happy so we give you FREE games and DVDs for the best reviews in the form of our Game-a-Day competition.

Do you know what would also make us happy? If you reviewed our hardware products too! If you have bought a blisteringly fast Sparkle Graphics card from us then tell us about it by reviewing the product. If you have bought one of our printers or scanners tell us what you think. Even Keyboard reviews are important. Infact, recently I purchased a Microsoft Internet Keyboard and was so amazed by the difference it made to my typing speed and comfort I made most of the staff get one too!

Your hardware and peripheral reviews will be enter in to our Game-a-Day competition just like the game reviews and it would certainly make a change from the 347th review of GTA3.

Go on make us happy, you know you want to!
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He's just saying that to make you shut up - he wont read it really.

;D

POP
Wed 14/08/02 at 18:20
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> yobyvad wrote:
> Hey H.V. read my review on the new liteon x16 x48 dvd rom drive and
> tell me what you think :0)
>
> --
>
> Will have a lookie in the morning dude!

K :0)
Wed 14/08/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
yobyvad wrote:
> Hey H.V. read my review on the new liteon x16 x48 dvd rom drive and
> tell me what you think :0)

--

Will have a lookie in the morning dude!
Wed 14/08/02 at 17:47
Hey H.V. read my review on the new liteon x16 x48 dvd rom drive and tell me what you think :0)
Wed 14/08/02 at 14:03
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Cool.
I might review the GC controller, then.
Or the Xbox.
Wed 14/08/02 at 13:17
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Just finsished one on the xbox conteroller.
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:57
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'll take up the challenge. I got a joystick of you guys recently and I WILL make my in depth review interesting. Somehow.

Hmmm...
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
:D
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
My mouse is dead good, it has 3 buttons and I can click stuff.

Do I win?
Wed 14/08/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I reviewed a steering wheel but it wasnt put up.

:-/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.