GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So whats on peoples shopping lists?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
Well its time for one of these as they have been few and far between at the moment. So I was wondering what people were intrested in buying. Anyway heres the list i would like-

Splinter Cell
BC
Project Ego
Hitman 2
Racing Evolotion
Moto GP
Halo 2
Transworld Snowboarding
Blinx Time Sweeper
Jurassic Park Genesis
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4

I dont know about these two i need to find out more info on them so if you no anything please let on.

Turok Evoloution
Conflict Desert Storm

SO whats yours, i probably missed a few games.
Wed 14/08/02 at 17:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My X-Box game shopping list is pretty huge - like around 70 games. ;-)) If anyone wants to see the list I'll do it when I get home. ;-)
Wed 14/08/02 at 10:21
Regular
Nomad Soul wrote:
> That means the XBOX version will be the best. Excellent. :)

Yup :)

I'm looking forward to firing the sticky camera that shoots gas!
Tue 13/08/02 at 23:45
Regular
sam 41 wrote:
> The Official Xbox Magazine had an interview Matthieu Ferland (senior
> producer of Splinter Cell)and he says "When we begun development
> in autumn 2000, we had no specific console in mind. After a few
> months, when we had a clear view of what we wanted the game to become,
> we started to test some of our ideas on xbox, and discovered how
> powerful it is................... We've realised that other consoles
> could create a very good game out of the game's basic concept, but
> xbox was the only one to provide the features needed in order to
> develop exactly what was in mind"

That means the XBOX version will be the best. Excellent. :)
Tue 13/08/02 at 22:39
Nomad_Soul wrote:
> Splinter Cell & XIII are coming out on the PS2, but don't let that
> put you off.
> I must say XIII looks cool. I forgot that one of my most wanted list.

The Official Xbox Magazine had an interview Matthieu Ferland (senior producer of Splinter Cell)and he says "When we begun development in autumn 2000, we had no specific console in mind. After a few months, when we had a clear view of what we wanted the game to become, we started to test some of our ideas on xbox, and discovered how powerful it is................... We've realised that other consoles could create a very good game out of the game's basic concept, but xbox was the only one to provide the features needed in order to develop exactly what was in mind"
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I always use inverted controls, I've been used to that set up since Goldeneye.
Tue 13/08/02 at 11:20
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I cant wait for it, the cool thing is i will play it twice through. Once as evil and once as good(maybe) if i can i might find it a little hard not to be evil.
Tue 13/08/02 at 11:10
Regular
No idea, there is a preview vidoe on this months OXM. The stroyline is controller by you i guess, peter molyneux looks to be creating the best RPG yet.
Tue 13/08/02 at 11:05
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I have read a couple of reviews on project ego and looked at some pictures, it looks great. But what the ell is the story line?
Tue 13/08/02 at 11:01
Regular
Yeah.

In my opinion blinx does'nt look like a childs game - more of an origanal, innotiative platform/adventure game for all ages. I am really looking forward to playing a demo of it.

Hmmm i'll have to try enclave again without the inverted thumbstick, might be a bit better.
Tue 13/08/02 at 10:45
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
>Enclave was ok......but i hated the inverted thumbstick - i can never get used to that!

You can change the thumstick controls so up is up and down is down. I don't like inverted controls either.

It's good to see that Blinx is on most people's shopping lists. I think games like this (Nintendo-like games) need to sell well to broaden the appeal of Xbox as many people consider the system to be too "PCish".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.