GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So whats on peoples shopping lists?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
Well its time for one of these as they have been few and far between at the moment. So I was wondering what people were intrested in buying. Anyway heres the list i would like-

Splinter Cell
BC
Project Ego
Hitman 2
Racing Evolotion
Moto GP
Halo 2
Transworld Snowboarding
Blinx Time Sweeper
Jurassic Park Genesis
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4

I dont know about these two i need to find out more info on them so if you no anything please let on.

Turok Evoloution
Conflict Desert Storm

SO whats yours, i probably missed a few games.
Mon 12/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Well its time for one of these as they have been few and far between at the moment. So I was wondering what people were intrested in buying. Anyway heres the list i would like-

Splinter Cell
BC
Project Ego
Hitman 2
Racing Evolotion
Moto GP
Halo 2
Transworld Snowboarding
Blinx Time Sweeper
Jurassic Park Genesis
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4

I dont know about these two i need to find out more info on them so if you no anything please let on.

Turok Evoloution
Conflict Desert Storm

SO whats yours, i probably missed a few games.
Mon 12/08/02 at 19:20
Regular
Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller
Blinx
The Thing
Splinter Cell
Toejam & Earl 3
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Morrowind
Myst III
Malice
Galleon
Midtown Maddness 3
Project Ego
BC
Psychonauts
Halo 2
Shenmue IIx
Shenmue III (?)
Brute Force
(plus others I can't think of right now....)
Mon 12/08/02 at 19:24
Regular
I'll be buying most of the games mentioned, but the ones I'm MOST looking forward to are,

Blinx
Project Ego
Crazy Taxi 3
Splinter Cell
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Mon 12/08/02 at 20:06
Regular
Fosbe, I have picked up a copy of OXM today and it has a playable demo of Conflict Desert Storm and the game is fantastic! I will definatley be picking this one up for my next game, but first you must get this months magazine as it also has a lengthy video of Splinter Cell! There are 16 games that I am seriously looking forward to and a few others that I will wait to see what others think. I won't list all the games becuase people know by now what I would like :)

p.s I don't like Enclave that much, I will finish the demo and see what the rest is like! also, Street Hoops plays great, I will see how the reviews sway and then maybe I might add this to my ever growing list of wanted Xbox games!

*Loads Shotgun and heads for Bill Gates*
Mon 12/08/02 at 20:13
Regular
Well, these are GameCube titles I want (no one said it had to be X-box titles :) ) :

Super Mario Sunshine
StarFox Adventures
Timesplitters 2
Resident Evil
Metroid Prime

Those are what I'm aiming on getting - can't afford much else (one game per month if I'm lucky) - not that I'm complaining though :)
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Conflict desert storm is good yea, I got the demo earlier. Its just like Hidden and dangerous only during the gulf.

Splinter Cell looks amazing only i was disipointed to see during sections that there was a drop in framerate. :(

If you read the artice in the mag though they say framerate issues are being fixed now before its release in November.
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:34
Hey You guys forgetting WWE Raw 2?
- Halo 2
- Splinter Cell
- BLinx
- Steel Battalion
- XIII
- Project Ego
- BC
- Star Wars : Galaxies
- Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic
- Brute Force

Anyone noticed that all the best games are exclusive? well apart from star wars galaxies all the ones I want are Exclusive
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:39
Regular
Splinter Cell & XIII are coming out on the PS2, but don't let that put you off.
I must say XIII looks cool. I forgot that one of my most wanted list.
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> Conflict desert storm is good yea, I got the demo earlier. Its just
> like Hidden and dangerous only during the gulf.

Plus it is better than H&D, with drastically imrpoved graphics and less punishing enemy AI (although having said that it is very hard, especially crossing under the bridge with the tank)! Great game that I will definatley be picking up :)

> Splinter Cell looks amazing only i was disipointed to see during
> sections that there was a drop in framerate. :(

I noticed that as well, I thought it might be to do with the video footage but there was quite a bad case of slow-down! I am going to read the mag tonight so I will see what they have to say in there. This is in my top 3 most wanted games for this year, it looks awesome!

> If you read the artice in the mag though they say framerate issues are
> being fixed now before its release in November.

I will read the mag tonight just to see! :)
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:54
Regular
My shopping list:

*Malice* ("Little Red Riding Hood with a baseball bat") - love that quote!
*Blinx*
*Crazy Taxi: High Roller*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.