GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm new and I LOVE the XBox"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/08/02 at 16:36
Regular
Hi I am new to this chat forum thing but This IS the Xbox forum andI DO LOVE the XBox so if any body wants to just talk or ask me anything I know EVERYTHING about XBox.Thank you!!
Wed 14/08/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Savatt wrote:
>Basically, its a guy dressed up in a Mario costume which looks like a cheap disney style thing. He's running down a hill with a big group of kids behind him (flowers and kiddie atmosphere everywhere.

You get to see some game footage but the poxy song the kids are singing just makes you cringe too much to actually focus on whats on the screen.

LoL, sounds like it would put people off buying a GC. I want to see it though, for sh!ts and giggles. :)
Wed 14/08/02 at 17:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Oh it is Mantis, trust me. It wouldn't look out of place on playbus, its that bad.

Basically, its a guy dressed up in a Mario costume which looks like a cheap disney style thing. He's running down a hill with a big group of kids behind him (flowers and kiddie atmosphere everywhere.

You get to see some game footage but the poxy song the kids are singing just makes you cringe too much to actually focus on whats on the screen.
Nintendo have really buggered that one up.
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I've heard little about it other than Childern in it. It can't be that bad surely.
Tue 13/08/02 at 21:02
Regular
That US advert for Super Mario Sunshine is so crap - no words (that are allowed on here) can describe my frustration with Nintendo over it! They want to get rid of their kiddie image, so they do that!?!?!
Tue 13/08/02 at 18:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bah, go away Edgy, your smelly opinion doesn't count. ;-)

Only joking mate. ;-)
I saw a preview box thing for Attack of the Clones on GC - looks pretty good. I think even you and most Ninties would cringe at the advert for Mario Sunshine in the U.S though. It really is pretty pants.

Nice to see this forum getting busy. ;-)
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:27
Regular
I'm old and I love the GameCube :)
Mon 12/08/02 at 22:14
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Hi xbmasta, hope you like it here.
Mon 12/08/02 at 17:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Oh well, if it turns out to be a bit smelly, at least it was free for me. :-)

Plus Halo and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds will keep me happy. Not to mention a good playing session on Crash - me and Res have some catching up to do. ;-))
Mon 12/08/02 at 02:39
Regular
"accidental superher"
savatt1668 wrote:
>
> I'm guessing my Enclave game is waiting for me at home so at least
> theres something to look forward to after the long flight. ;-)

or be disappointed by...(as i was when i got it...)
i just hope you like it!
Mon 12/08/02 at 01:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
10 days till I'm home from the U.S - the month has been going fast ! I've heard the next notable election is on the 21st or 22nd of this month, if thats the case then I'll need one of you lot to do my vote for me. ;-)

I'm guessing my Enclave game is waiting for me at home so at least theres something to look forward to after the long flight. ;-)

Hi to the new people by the way ! ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.