GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine after Christmas?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/08/02 at 21:51
Regular
Has anyone else noticed that SR have the release date for Mario Sunshine as being the 4th of January 2003?

Surely Nintendo wouldn't be so stupid as to release a game this important after the Christmas period.

Would they?
Sat 10/08/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Has anyone else noticed that SR have the release date for Mario Sunshine as being the 4th of January 2003?

Surely Nintendo wouldn't be so stupid as to release a game this important after the Christmas period.

Would they?
Sat 10/08/02 at 21:54
Regular
Yeah, but everyone seems to have different dates for all the future releases at the moment. Play.com say4th oct., gameplay have it at another date, i think in the same month.
Nobody really seems to know.

Might look into that at the ninty europe site, see if they'll offer an opinion.. if i do, and find anything, i'll update here.
Sun 11/08/02 at 00:58
Regular
LOL It is a well known fact that Super Mario Sunshine will be released onthe fourth of october...

WELL KNOWN!!!!!
Sun 11/08/02 at 01:29
Regular
"Selected"
I'd heard the 4th as well, if it wasn't I'd be disapointed. Unless they set it back to make Yoshi a playable character then it'd be okay or maybe even if wario....

*walks off talking to himself*
Sun 11/08/02 at 10:02
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
NGC say it's coming out on 27th September in Europe and they seemed pretty confident about it aswell.
Sun 11/08/02 at 10:08
Regular
"keep your receipt"
It's also a known fact that Nintendo of Europe's release dates are constantly chopping and changing. However it's pretty certain we'll see it late September/early October.

KNOWN FACT!!!!!
Sun 11/08/02 at 10:12
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
what is knowledge if knowledge is not known ?
Sun 11/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
4th of October, isn't it!
Sun 11/08/02 at 10:21
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Hey, I said about this yesterday! I phoned up SR to order Mario Sunshine and they told me it wouldn't be out until 4th January! We'll see...
Sun 11/08/02 at 10:24
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
BIGMAN wrote:
> 4th of October, isn't it!

thats what everyone else says (except SR) but NGC say it's 27th september , so lets just say late september / early october

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.