GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate kids..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 13:55
Regular
I have been couped up inside all morning so I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air.

Walk outside, open front gate.

I notice most of the kids in our street are having a water fight.

Just for the record I'm not on of the kids, I'm 22 for gawd's sake.

2 little boys run up mto me and spray me with their water pistols. They then run out of water so tell another boy with a huge wtaer pistol, to guard me. I brush him aside.

He then opens fire.

The force of that thing was incredible. Because I wasn't expecting it, it pushed me to the ground. He then stood there and decided to empty all his water out onto me, and by god it hurt.

Another boy so kindly decided to run up to me and pour a bucket of water over my head.

I am now drenched and totally p-d off, and a kind old lady tells the kids to leave me alone.

Then 2 little girls, maybe 4 years old, walk mup to me.

They point, laugh, and say "Your too old".

They find this hysterical.

I now officially hate kids. Show me a sweet innocent child and I'll show you a chainsaw and fake license to kill.
Tue 06/08/02 at 13:55
Regular
I have been couped up inside all morning so I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air.

Walk outside, open front gate.

I notice most of the kids in our street are having a water fight.

Just for the record I'm not on of the kids, I'm 22 for gawd's sake.

2 little boys run up mto me and spray me with their water pistols. They then run out of water so tell another boy with a huge wtaer pistol, to guard me. I brush him aside.

He then opens fire.

The force of that thing was incredible. Because I wasn't expecting it, it pushed me to the ground. He then stood there and decided to empty all his water out onto me, and by god it hurt.

Another boy so kindly decided to run up to me and pour a bucket of water over my head.

I am now drenched and totally p-d off, and a kind old lady tells the kids to leave me alone.

Then 2 little girls, maybe 4 years old, walk mup to me.

They point, laugh, and say "Your too old".

They find this hysterical.

I now officially hate kids. Show me a sweet innocent child and I'll show you a chainsaw and fake license to kill.
Tue 06/08/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Asher D wrote:
The force of that thing was incredible. Because I wasn't expecting it,
> it pushed me to the ground.

----

Are you sure you don't live in Malaysia?
Only a water cannon should force you to the floor.

"Felled by a water pistol"

*stifles chuckle*
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:01
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
>
>
> "Felled by a water pistol"
>
> *stifles chuckle*

It sprayed Five really big bursts, and I wasn't expecting it.
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:07
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I know what you mean the kids are like that round where i live. You just innocently walk out and down the streets and they attack you with there water pistols and some of them are very powerful nowadays. lol that made me sound old even though im 19.
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Chase them, then clip their heels, they fall on face... then you kick them in the balls.

Easy
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Selected"
It's time to fight fire with fire....using water.

Get the hose out.
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
You wuss Asher...

We bought some "Super Soakers" last year for the sole reason of soaking the kids in the garden. It's great fun !!

Do what some else just said - go and get a bucket and go and pour it over their heads - if they still laugh hit them with the bucket !!
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:18
Regular
I'll try that Sheepy.

Or I'll dust off the old Flamethrower, and fill their pistols with Petrol!

BUAHAHA!

I'm gonna end up in jail sooner or later.
Tue 06/08/02 at 15:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Everyone hates kids.

Even kids.

Just smash them over the heads with large objects and smash their puny little faces into hard brick walls!

Sorry.
Tue 06/08/02 at 15:11
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Paintball guns work a charm ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.