GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate kids..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 13:55
Regular
I have been couped up inside all morning so I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air.

Walk outside, open front gate.

I notice most of the kids in our street are having a water fight.

Just for the record I'm not on of the kids, I'm 22 for gawd's sake.

2 little boys run up mto me and spray me with their water pistols. They then run out of water so tell another boy with a huge wtaer pistol, to guard me. I brush him aside.

He then opens fire.

The force of that thing was incredible. Because I wasn't expecting it, it pushed me to the ground. He then stood there and decided to empty all his water out onto me, and by god it hurt.

Another boy so kindly decided to run up to me and pour a bucket of water over my head.

I am now drenched and totally p-d off, and a kind old lady tells the kids to leave me alone.

Then 2 little girls, maybe 4 years old, walk mup to me.

They point, laugh, and say "Your too old".

They find this hysterical.

I now officially hate kids. Show me a sweet innocent child and I'll show you a chainsaw and fake license to kill.
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:37
Regular
xBeanx wrote:
> These forums are full of 15 year old kids?

Between 13-19 yes, bar me, Wookiee, Meka, FantasyMeister and maybe a few others.
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:32
Regular
These forums are full of 15 year old kids?
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:12
Regular
*Hangs head in shame*

*Spots 2p coin*

It's my lucky day!
Wed 07/08/02 at 15:07
Regular
"That's right!"
Ah, happy memories. My brother had a motor powered water gun he'd made (too big and stuff to carry around, but that didn't matter since the range was stupidly long) All we had was water bombs and tiny little water pistols...

Anyway, Asher, hang your head in shame... I mean, felled by a water gun? This would never have happened under the rule of the Nazis!
Wed 07/08/02 at 14:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...haven't had a water fight for a while...

Although about two years ago, myself and Darkness_2k (the more experienced of you on here will know him) used to have fights down his street with these Star Wars Episode 1 'Laser' Blasters he bought. :D
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I'd get the garden hose, kids scream till the cry when they are soaked and they know mummy will be cross.

True.
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:07
Regular
"  "
Or you could fill a Super Soaker with paint :D
Tue 06/08/02 at 15:11
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Paintball guns work a charm ;)
Tue 06/08/02 at 15:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Everyone hates kids.

Even kids.

Just smash them over the heads with large objects and smash their puny little faces into hard brick walls!

Sorry.
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:18
Regular
I'll try that Sheepy.

Or I'll dust off the old Flamethrower, and fill their pistols with Petrol!

BUAHAHA!

I'm gonna end up in jail sooner or later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.