GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bill gates world domination plans"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 16:40
Regular
These documents were found upon bill gates person as he was making a trip to Japan to make a second attempt at buying out Nintendo. He was also found to be carrying a red English telephone box, claiming he: ‘saw this on doctor who’

Bill Gates crude plans for invasions:

Plan 1 (ringed)
Step 1: Create a console out of a play station 2, a Nintendo GC, and a dream cast. Mush them all up, and put them in a really big case. Advertise as having the best specs.

Step 2: kidnap all the third party developers, take them to my island lair, and force them to make games for the console. Then try to buy out Nintendo, Sony, and Sega, and kidnap Rareware as well. and might as well kidnap Dyson while I‘m at it.

Step 3: force them all to build the second wave of my consoles, ten times as big, and with only thrice the power. People will buy it because there will be no other consoles, having been bought out by moi!

Step 4: take over all other electronics companies, and everything else, until there will be one electronic item and nothing else. The E-box. Then I will have all the money in the world!

Cons: woodwork and handicrafts would remain unconquered
The spy kids would be in there element

Plan 2:
Step 1: create a console out of a game boy pocket, and hide an evil transformer robot inside the case.

Step 2: during September, activate all the console robots, and order them to destroy everything, unless the world proclaims me to be the totally undisputed evil merciless bogeyman-resembling master of the universe( AKA: Mr. Universe)

Cons: who’s going to buy an evil transformer robot instead of a console?

Plan 3: just be myself…

Cons: endless…

Plan 4:
Step 1: Find a Riddler costume.
Step 2: Modify all X-box’s to shoot out lasers at people’s heads to make them do whatever you say.
Step 3: give the new X box’s out free to all major world leaders and influences.

Cons: Batman

Plan 5:
Step 1: use my vast fortune to convince the totally evil, undisputed, bogeywoman-resembling mistress of the universe to marry me.

Cons: I’m hideous
I’m a nerd
I’m inept

This is not an anti X-Box post, or a fan boy post. I prefer Nintendo only from experience. I just thought of some really funny world dominations plans after watching an episode of Super Duper Sumos.
Mon 05/08/02 at 16:40
"+ suspicious minds"
These documents were found upon bill gates person as he was making a trip to Japan to make a second attempt at buying out Nintendo. He was also found to be carrying a red English telephone box, claiming he: ‘saw this on doctor who’

Bill Gates crude plans for invasions:

Plan 1 (ringed)
Step 1: Create a console out of a play station 2, a Nintendo GC, and a dream cast. Mush them all up, and put them in a really big case. Advertise as having the best specs.

Step 2: kidnap all the third party developers, take them to my island lair, and force them to make games for the console. Then try to buy out Nintendo, Sony, and Sega, and kidnap Rareware as well. and might as well kidnap Dyson while I‘m at it.

Step 3: force them all to build the second wave of my consoles, ten times as big, and with only thrice the power. People will buy it because there will be no other consoles, having been bought out by moi!

Step 4: take over all other electronics companies, and everything else, until there will be one electronic item and nothing else. The E-box. Then I will have all the money in the world!

Cons: woodwork and handicrafts would remain unconquered
The spy kids would be in there element

Plan 2:
Step 1: create a console out of a game boy pocket, and hide an evil transformer robot inside the case.

Step 2: during September, activate all the console robots, and order them to destroy everything, unless the world proclaims me to be the totally undisputed evil merciless bogeyman-resembling master of the universe( AKA: Mr. Universe)

Cons: who’s going to buy an evil transformer robot instead of a console?

Plan 3: just be myself…

Cons: endless…

Plan 4:
Step 1: Find a Riddler costume.
Step 2: Modify all X-box’s to shoot out lasers at people’s heads to make them do whatever you say.
Step 3: give the new X box’s out free to all major world leaders and influences.

Cons: Batman

Plan 5:
Step 1: use my vast fortune to convince the totally evil, undisputed, bogeywoman-resembling mistress of the universe to marry me.

Cons: I’m hideous
I’m a nerd
I’m inept

This is not an anti X-Box post, or a fan boy post. I prefer Nintendo only from experience. I just thought of some really funny world dominations plans after watching an episode of Super Duper Sumos.
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:28
Regular
Lol. So (and this is back to reality) have Nintendo tried to buy out Nintendo?
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:36
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Lol. So (and this is back to reality) have Nintendo tried to buy out
> Nintendo?

question how can nintendo buy out nintendo is it owned buy some evil mad man like BMP, or bill gates or myself. do i make sence because i don't think i do im gonna leave now to sort out my gramma and spelling and life and.... well lets just say the lift is endless of what ive got to sort out. leaving now
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:38
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
when i said lift i meant list im gone
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:53
Regular
Woah, thanks for bointing that out. I meant have MICROSOFT tried to buy out Nintendo?
Tue 06/08/02 at 12:00
Regular
Yes they tried to buy out nintendo, they said no, then they tried to buy out sega, who also said no. Then they made the X-box.
Tue 06/08/02 at 13:15
"Darkness, always"
MS will never succeed in any attempt to buy such a large Japanese firms.

Americans let Japanese firms buy their companies all the time, and yet the Japanese have been known to work together to prevent American companies from buying them out.

The Japs have a plan I think.
Tue 06/08/02 at 13:41
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
$35 billion I think Microsoft offered Nintendo.
Nintendo, quite rightly, refused.

Why should they sell? They have no reason to. They're doing just fine, they aren't in financial debt. They are respected by many.
SEGA, however, may of needed the money :D
Tue 06/08/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
This is what the future may be like. Scary!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/redir.php?pic/0138.jpg
Tue 06/08/02 at 16:08
Regular
I didn't know MS tried for sega..

If the xbox had been released with a sega logo on it (and no obvious bill gates connections), i bet it'd have been received far, far more positively.

Especially if it had the likes of sonic and super monkey ball titles as exclusives...

Scary thought, if that had happeded, i'd probably be typing this with a s-box on my desk, instead of a cube.
Well, if i could fit my computer on my desk with a 's'-box taking up all that space.. ;O)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.