GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"www.nintendo.co.uk"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
It's open I'm just checkin it out at the moment, certainly more useful than the usual crap that's on the Nintendo official sites. Anyone else been there?

Oh also check out Nintendo VIP.com they've added some new stuff and it's laid out better. Oh and you get star points now so when you get certain amounts you can buy better screensavers and other stuff for your PC. I know it's sad but I think it's preety good, at least Nintendo are showing they do care....a bit.
Tue 06/08/02 at 00:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Ah.. I see. So what's NintendoVIP got that makes it so special then?

Well it actually goes a step further and rewards customer loyalty. Admittedly the things are a bit shast. But you know its different.
Tue 06/08/02 at 00:01
Regular
Ah.. I see. So what's NintendoVIP got that makes it so special then?
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:56
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> The swear word filters in the forums are super harsh. Someone said
> 'come' as in 'my game will come thorugh the post' and it got censored
> for...er...'obvious' reasons.
>
> Hurrah for the SR forums, their so dirty!

Nintendo.co.uk censored PD... :S
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mikelar wrote:
> The swear word filters in the forums are super harsh. Someone said
> 'come' as in 'my game will come thorugh the post' and it got censored
> for...er...'obvious' reasons.
>
> Hurrah for the SR forums, their so dirty!

You cant even say "Karl Kennedy". My mum would get annoyed at me for saying that, but she is old fashioned.
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:49
Regular
"Selected"
The swear word filters in the forums are super harsh. Someone said 'come' as in 'my game will come thorugh the post' and it got censored for...er...'obvious' reasons.

Hurrah for the SR forums, their so dirty!
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Cards from Nintendo games?

Yeah its a massive card the size of the instruction manual, with Nintendo VIP plastered over it. And a serial number with a handy arrow pointing to it incase you get lost.
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:44
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Cards from Nintendo games?#

Do you have a Nintendo Gamecube and if so do you have a Nintendo game for it.
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:41
Regular
Cards from Nintendo games?
Mon 05/08/02 at 22:18
"+ suspicious minds"
i just tried to re-join, and some stole me bleed!n' name!
Mon 05/08/02 at 21:39
Regular
nasty neighbour wrote:
> Is it free to become a member and a vip thing?

Free to be a memeber to be a VIP you need one of them cards from the Nintendo games for the cube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.