GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the best game of all time?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 10:53
Regular
It can be for any consol, new or old put in your opinion.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:53
Regular
"wow"
It can be for any consol, new or old put in your opinion.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:54
Regular
"wow"
Or you could put in what you think the best game is for each consol.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:54
Regular
I fink MGS2 was wikid
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:55
Regular
"wow"
yes mgs2 is certainly a contender for the overall no. 1.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I like the one where you use a controller and you make stuff move on the screen. that rules.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:56
Regular
"wow"
But Moh Frontline and GTA 3 were also prima.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:58
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i say zelda ocarina of time or mario 64 , i had so much fun with those two , and occasionally go back to mario just to play flying around the castle with the wings on the rooftop. But i havent played zelda for ages , ever since i completed it , i didn't really go back to it. So if i had to say which was the best i would say mario 64 , because of the fact that even with all the new gamcube games i have now , i still go back to it to have a quick go.

also , instead of just asking what our favourite game of all time is why dont you say what yours is in the original post ?
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:58
Regular
"wow"
then of course there was pong awwww that was just GOLD!!
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:01
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
and centipede , and tetris , that game is amazing '!! the original tetris on the gameboy , not the other ones with all the levels and extra stuff , they werent anywhere near as good as the original just with blocks and sticks , and shapes ... ahhhh those were the days.
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:01
Regular
"wow"
Well, personally I like ........ all the games i have, but, the best, ummmmm, well, i don't know probably Goldeneye, its still the best shooter and i must have played a month of my life on that thing since i got it, but i haven't played it in years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.