GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can You Rate Pikman and Super Monkey Ball (Out of 100%)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 21:56
Regular
Will you please rate Pikman and Super Monkey Ball Because I might buy a Gamecube and Pikman and Super Monkey Ball will be my first two games because the reviews are good for both games. Thanks.

Cheers

B.C
;-)
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I don't have Pikmin... Super Monkey Ball is very good but I have only one controller so I have yet to sample some of the multiplay games (some are take in turn games, but I can't play the simultaneos ones...) The one player mode is good and will last you a long time... but it can be very... very frustrating... The take in turn multiplay games are good, especially monkey target! The others are good too, but Monkey Target is my fave. When I get to play some simultaneos multiplay games my mind may change... At the mometn Id rate it mid 80's... my opinion is subject to change though until I play some of the other multiplay games with human opponents...
Mon 05/08/02 at 11:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'd give both Pikmin and Super Monkey Ball 100% because they both rule.

:D
Mon 05/08/02 at 10:15
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Well, you've obviously never played either of them mate.

I have actually. I don't rate something without having a go first.
It has too much FMV and notm enough action.
Mon 05/08/02 at 10:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
nasty neighbour wrote:
> He said he completed it in 3 days, i take it that cant be done?

No way can it be done in that time.
Mon 05/08/02 at 10:07
Regular
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> nasty neighbour wrote:

> He said he completed it in 3 days, i take it that cant be done?
>
> I take it your mate is a great gamer as I think he may be telling you
> porky pies :D
> It's certainly not an easy game.

Well now i think of it he said he was amazing at Perfect Dark,the fact he got beaten by my after i had only played it a few time, the liar.
Do not worry im off to see him complete it in front of me, i will tell you the result as soon as poss.
Mon 05/08/02 at 00:31
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Super Monkey Ball = 94%

Pikmin = 90%

Get them both.
Monkey Ball is the hardest game ever invented and created.
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
Well, you've obviously never played either of them mate. The Getaway is coming out soon and it's going to be a GTA beater. Imagine GTA but in London and completely realistic. Some people took 30,000 pictures to get it just right.
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Yeah

They suck.
MGS2- if i wanted to see a movie i would have gone to the cinema
TG-NEVER HEARD OF IT
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:42
Regular
What about Metal Gear Solid 2 and The Getaway?
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
SMB-89%
Pikmin- 90%

Gc-100%
PS2-1% (This 1 % equals the ONLY good game on the console that isn't available on Gc - GTA3, typical Ninty veiw but it's true.) ( Hey that ryhes!!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.