GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stryyykee... (Or anyone else who feels like doing me a favour)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 16:40
Regular
Can someone prod Phil (Reaper[ov]) on msn and tell him to check is email? Chances are he's replied while i've been messing around with SR.. oh well. I 'm using someone elses computer and it doesn't have msn and luke's irc thingy is down. Either that or I can't use this mac properly. Damn thing. Oh, I'm in Thailand, it's hot here.

Anyone? Thanks.
Mon 05/08/02 at 21:50
k
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:26
Regular
Allow me to take this opputunity to dance in a mocking monkey way and sing how you are Jess and Jess is you :)
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Shh, I live. I just get really bored..It's a month..

And I should probably stop replying to your prods and popping this, heh.
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:10
i used to be one way of life, but i forgot the password and the e-mail address....
i liked my one way of life account, still, it will recover...
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:10
Regular
And why would I want to do that? :)

More people must see what a wreck you become without Jess.
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hum, so did I. He can get back to arguing with RBS about schools in Cambridge now..

Think Jess has goned, seems to be enjoying it...'tis hot, and she got bitten and fed fish, as far as I can work out..

And feel free to let this sink quietly and not comment on be being desperate =P
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:01
Regular
I thought he was OneWayOfLife?

Bah. Having a good time in whatever corner of the Far East you're in at the moment, Jess?
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Oh yes, you'll fit right in :D

Anyway, I'm allowed to be desperate, hush. Desperate or depressed...
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:41
yes, ph33r my login, ok, so i didnt know it existed either, just typed it and *ping*, t'werked...what happen. Somebody set up us the login. We get post. etc.
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
My god, Will has a login here too?

And you and Tom can both shut up =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.