GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stryyykee... (Or anyone else who feels like doing me a favour)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 16:40
Regular
Can someone prod Phil (Reaper[ov]) on msn and tell him to check is email? Chances are he's replied while i've been messing around with SR.. oh well. I 'm using someone elses computer and it doesn't have msn and luke's irc thingy is down. Either that or I can't use this mac properly. Damn thing. Oh, I'm in Thailand, it's hot here.

Anyone? Thanks.
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:40
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Can someone prod Phil (Reaper[ov]) on msn and tell him to check is email? Chances are he's replied while i've been messing around with SR.. oh well. I 'm using someone elses computer and it doesn't have msn and luke's irc thingy is down. Either that or I can't use this mac properly. Damn thing. Oh, I'm in Thailand, it's hot here.

Anyone? Thanks.
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Wasting away"
Fraid he's not on MSN, dear Jess.
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Wasting away"
Did you say Mac? I love you. And Luke's server is down.
Use badlands.infinity-irc.org
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:48
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Haven't got mirc here darling or that would be a problem :)

And yes, it is a mac. It's a laptop too.. it's silver.
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:50
Regular
"Wasting away"
Ewwwwwww GOD!! Is it a PowerBook G4 Titanium?!? I want one!! I WANT ONE!!
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:56
Regular
"A square watermelon"
It's a laptop. A silver one. With an apple on it.

In other words I have no idea, I'm going to sleep now, it's 11pm here and i'm exhausted from travelling still..

Tara. Poke Phil when he returns.
Sat 03/08/02 at 16:58
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Oh, it's a powerbook G4, it says so right in front of me..

it's not mine anyway. It belongs to the person we're staying with.
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Wasting away"
*Cries* See the Apple to the top left of your screen? Click on it then click on About This Mac and tell me how much RAM that baby has. I want one!! Don't suppose you could sneak it back for me, as a souvenir or something?

Have fun!
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Tell him you were kidding. Or that it's got 65mb of RAM. Go on, I dare you.
Sat 03/08/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
DAMNIT!

Heh...I'm around now, will reply in a second...sorry, heh..

Feeesh..

Anyone who has no idea what we're on about, ignore this..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.