GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Kick Nintendo In The Balls"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 15:32
Regular
(If you haven't completed Luigi's Mansion don't read dude)

Call me slow but I completed Luigi's Mansion today. I've been on and off it ever since I've got my Gamecube. If I combine all those times together then the game is great...apart from the end.

Ok, first question.

I get to the end thinking I've done pretty well got 49/50 Boo's (thought King Boo was 50th?!?) and I thought I had quite a bit of money. I een cleaned out each room of cash!

So I go beat Bowser/King Boo (God knows why Bowser was in the thing anyway, he was kind of like a robot or something) and then I get told I'm a grade F!!!

Yes, that's grade 'F'! F for f**king crap!

What's going on there? How could I of got my grade better?

Then I get a house with my money and it's a stoopid Bungalow kinda like the ones you get at Haven. That Professor guy then calls it a Mansion! No wonder he wears those big goggles, blind man.

Then I realise I've got a hidden Mansion which is like the same thing but a mirror. I noticed one change in my one minute tour of the new Hidden Mansion. The light feel on my head.

WOOPIE DOOBIE! Now I REALLY want to play again!

I then thought I'd go back and see if I had got all the Boo's or not and if not i'd go get that last remaining one. But no, I have to start all over again.

Nintendo - I kick you in the balls.

But overall, pretty good whilst it lasted. :-D
Fri 02/08/02 at 15:46
Regular
When i finished it first time i got a grade f too, i had 43 boos and not a lot of money and took a long time.

the second time i did it i had 41 boos and had lots more money and only took a few hours and i got grade C.

I wonder if anything happens when you get all 50 boos?
Fri 02/08/02 at 15:32
"Uzi Lover"
(If you haven't completed Luigi's Mansion don't read dude)

Call me slow but I completed Luigi's Mansion today. I've been on and off it ever since I've got my Gamecube. If I combine all those times together then the game is great...apart from the end.

Ok, first question.

I get to the end thinking I've done pretty well got 49/50 Boo's (thought King Boo was 50th?!?) and I thought I had quite a bit of money. I een cleaned out each room of cash!

So I go beat Bowser/King Boo (God knows why Bowser was in the thing anyway, he was kind of like a robot or something) and then I get told I'm a grade F!!!

Yes, that's grade 'F'! F for f**king crap!

What's going on there? How could I of got my grade better?

Then I get a house with my money and it's a stoopid Bungalow kinda like the ones you get at Haven. That Professor guy then calls it a Mansion! No wonder he wears those big goggles, blind man.

Then I realise I've got a hidden Mansion which is like the same thing but a mirror. I noticed one change in my one minute tour of the new Hidden Mansion. The light feel on my head.

WOOPIE DOOBIE! Now I REALLY want to play again!

I then thought I'd go back and see if I had got all the Boo's or not and if not i'd go get that last remaining one. But no, I have to start all over again.

Nintendo - I kick you in the balls.

But overall, pretty good whilst it lasted. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.