GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How about this? Please Read, You'll love it!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 18:51
Regular
Firstly, I aim to get 100 messages on this topic.

Have any of you ever wanted to design a console?
Well here is your chance. I want you to describe your dream console!
Just a controller, colour, special gadgets etc. a couple of games an a couple of developers will do. Please give me your ideas, and maybe a SR worker will chose the best to win a game!!!!
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:51
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Firstly, I aim to get 100 messages on this topic.

Have any of you ever wanted to design a console?
Well here is your chance. I want you to describe your dream console!
Just a controller, colour, special gadgets etc. a couple of games an a couple of developers will do. Please give me your ideas, and maybe a SR worker will chose the best to win a game!!!!
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:55
"possibly impossible"
Mine would be a squarish shaped console, in an off white colour and I may decide to put a nice triangle effect at the front.
The controller would be able to fit a small memory card with a screen in and have a lovely feel to it. It would have to have the world's best driving game and the world's best RPG and I would be happy if Bizzare Creations could programme for it.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:56
Regular
Explain the triangle effect.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:59
"possibly impossible"
The triangle effect would be a magical light that shines through the darkness when all hope is lost. It would shine brightly in orangy-red and bring to the mind images of swirly patterns.
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:01
Regular
Good explanation.
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:01
Regular
But wouldn't that be the power light?
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:19
"possibly impossible"
Good idea Grix, we'll have that as the power light. And now I think of it, those Swirly patterns can be incorporated into the machine to show the fluidity of the graphics and gameplay. Where to put them though, perhaps in the middle of the console. hm!
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:21
Regular
Put swirls on the cds, and make the console see through.

Anything else? :)
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A lovely nice blue/green colour with a aerodinamic shape. With a comfortable control pad, with loads of games that don't freeze or crash.
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:22
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Mine would be pyramid shape in gold, with wireless controllers. The memory/rumble goes in special slots. The falshing light on the peak is the power switch. A 'trapdoor' in the pyramid opens to allow the mini-disc sized game disks into the console. I would definately have Rare, Konami, and Squaresoft programming. A wrestling, driving, 3d shoot'em up and a Zelda game would be for sure
So, Whassup?
<:} bow to the conehead revoloution.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.