GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"favourite final fantasy and character"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 00:25
Regular
me? final fantasy7 and my fav character would be sephiroth

keep them coming
Thu 01/08/02 at 00:25
Regular
"Notable"
me? final fantasy7 and my fav character would be sephiroth

keep them coming
Thu 01/08/02 at 01:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Fave FF, Has to be FF8 because its the only one ive played.

Favourite character, mmmm, could be either Zell or Squall, dont know.
Thu 01/08/02 at 01:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Oh yea, and welcome to the forums!
Fri 02/08/02 at 22:37
ff7, red XIII
Sat 03/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
wakka ff10 for the male team and the beastly lulu from ff10 as her t*ts are falling out!
Sun 04/08/02 at 17:35
Regular
"Max Power"
ff10 best graphics
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:59
that is a hard question because all of the final fantasy games are great. the best charecter is cecil from FFIV and the best summon/gf/aeion is ifrit.
Fri 09/08/02 at 01:08
Regular
Favourite Final Fantasy? Its a really tough question.

Final Fantasy 7 was the first one I played, the one that introduced me to the magic of the Final Fantasy world. Even if later games have been better, none have had the same effect.

Final Fantasy 8 was an improvement graphically as I prefered the more human-like characters, and also the fine junction system.

However I guess its gotta be Final Fantasy 10 as it has what the originals had, as well as next gen visuals and sounds, plus some bad guys that really kick butt.

Characters -

FF7 - Easy one, Nanaki.
FF8 - Squall or Zell, can`t decide really.
FF9 - Do I have to choose one?
FF10 - Rikku, Auron or perhaps Wakka.
Fri 09/08/02 at 01:14
Regular
Hey, good point skybob! Favourite Aeon/Summon/GF.

For power, its gotta be Eden or Knights of the Round, but for impressive looks and style, I`d go with Diablos, Yojimbo or (forgotten name of this one) the one in FF7 which had an evil guy stirring a pot which causes a massive number of status effects.
Fri 09/08/02 at 05:02
Regular
Hey, ne1 here know how 2 get the celestial mirror in FFX?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.