GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"favourite final fantasy and character"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 00:25
Regular
me? final fantasy7 and my fav character would be sephiroth

keep them coming
Sun 11/08/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Sephiroth of course.
Sun 11/08/02 at 11:14
Regular
"  "
FF7- Sephiroth
FF8- Zell
FF9- They were all gay.
FF10- Wakka
Sun 11/08/02 at 11:10
Regular
lol! Triple_waffle :D Sorry, I have no idea why that sprung to mind, but it did. Speak ta ya later Teedus :D
Sat 10/08/02 at 23:19
Regular
"You Bum!!"
The best character has to be either Auron cause hes just a perfect example of cool in my books OR, and this is an interesting choice-ANGELO-remember?Rinoa's dog in FF8.I just loved him cause some of his moves ruled and I like animals.And as the best Aeon goes, Id go for Yojimbo cause hes cool as well-he dont take no orders from noone-unless you pay him.Just like me....I am beginning to waffle now.Anyway ANGELO rules
Sat 10/08/02 at 23:06
Its got to be a choice of FF8 and Squall or FF10 and Auron coz they both kick arsse!!
Favourite summon, I do like YOJIMBO, but haven't really seen the other secret aeons yet so... Knights of the Round table beats them all I reckon, it was such a kick arsse summon!!
Sat 10/08/02 at 22:45
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
i think the best GF summon aeon or what ever eles there called is the almighty bahamut as he's consistant by being in most of them and looks better every time he's in a new one. i mean you can't beat the dragon god now can ya
Sat 10/08/02 at 18:21
Regular
Omega Weapon. wrote:
> I believe you mean Hades.

Thats the one! Thanks muchly. He had quite good sound effects to go with his frightening looks, completing a scary little GF package, one of my faves!
Fri 09/08/02 at 23:20
ssxpro wrote:
> Hey, good point skybob! Favourite Aeon/Summon/GF.
>
> For power, its gotta be Eden or Knights of the Round, but for
> impressive looks and style, I`d go with Diablos, Yojimbo or (forgotten
> name of this one) the one in FF7 which had an evil guy stirring a pot
> which causes a massive number of status effects.

I believe you mean Hades.
Fri 09/08/02 at 14:45
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
my favourite ff is either ff8 or ff10. I like Red13 and kimahri the most, and female wise, i like lulu for the same reason as egg head.

Superspaz i told you how to in the other "fav ffx" room
Fri 09/08/02 at 05:02
Regular
Hey, ne1 here know how 2 get the celestial mirror in FFX?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.