GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CUBE magazine/the best gift ever"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/07/02 at 19:53
Regular
I suppose you've all seen the new CUBE mag,"the best gift ever" turns out to be a couple of inlay cards for your gc!!!!!!

Who honestly thought it was gonna be a RE demo....

muahahaha....
Mon 05/08/02 at 16:27
Regular
"the burning sky"
SO can anyone e-mail them to me??
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
The mag gives you a different top to put in. You need the free gift.
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:21
"+ suspicious minds"
how do you make them, i can get the thingie out of my gamebube, but then what? do you need the free gift? or can you take out the nintendo card out from the original?
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
You know the bit on top of the gc that says"Nintendo Gamecube" Well the gift is a thing that can put there instead of the one that came wiyth it.
The top of the gift can be taken off and the picture inside can be changed.
So it's really just to change the picture on top of the gc.
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:16
Regular
What are inlay cards, by the way?
Mon 05/08/02 at 14:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
Could someone please scan these and send them to [email protected]
or even host them on a website for a short time??
Thanks
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:02
Great If you run out of toilet paper hehehe . Ive seen better gifts given more then the best ever every month.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
LOL ! And if you went to a big gamecube thingy where you had to take yuor own gamecube , and loads of other people had a black or purple on like you then you could put your name in the disc , so you know it's yours. And if you went round your mates house to link 2 GC's together (if that ever happens) then you wont get mixed up with who's is who's. It's pretty cool when you think about what you can do with it.
Sat 03/08/02 at 21:48
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
I think its quite a good free gift actually. It enables you to personalise you own Gamecube. You can put whatever you want in there! :) I've got a squashed jaffa cake in mine :D
Sat 03/08/02 at 21:43
"+ suspicious minds"
mmh, how do you make these perchance?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.