GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CUBE magazine/the best gift ever"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/07/02 at 19:53
Regular
I suppose you've all seen the new CUBE mag,"the best gift ever" turns out to be a couple of inlay cards for your gc!!!!!!

Who honestly thought it was gonna be a RE demo....

muahahaha....
Wed 31/07/02 at 19:53
I suppose you've all seen the new CUBE mag,"the best gift ever" turns out to be a couple of inlay cards for your gc!!!!!!

Who honestly thought it was gonna be a RE demo....

muahahaha....
Wed 31/07/02 at 20:16
Regular
ROTFLMAO!

If they think that's the best free gift ever, I'd hate to see what their reviews for games are like!
Wed 31/07/02 at 23:02
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Inlay Cards? What the hell are they!?
Thu 01/08/02 at 07:41
You know the round disc on top of the gc.
Thu 01/08/02 at 10:09
"Uzi Lover"
That'll teach you not to hype up free gifts :-P
Thu 01/08/02 at 10:31
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
So they give you some little cardboard things to go on top of your gamecube?

That sucks!
Thu 01/08/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I don't get it.
First they say they are going to give the best gift ever but they give us that crap instead.

I wanted a demo disc with Mario and Zelda on it.(Highly unlikely, I know)
or a dvd like from NGC. (even that was aming high)
Thu 01/08/02 at 18:33
Regular
In the official one they never say they wont make demos but they dont say they will.

You can tell they were thinking about it because they found you need to have the demo orded a month in advance so it gets there on time.
Fri 02/08/02 at 19:37
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
the thing from cube isn't THAT bad. What it is is a plastic case , round and the same shape as the black nintendo gamecube circle in the middle of your cube. What you do is open up the disk drive (press the open button) and underneath , there are two little prongs , if you squeeze these together , it makes the black circle pop up and then you can replace this with the one from cube magazine , which clips into the originals place.

There are 4 different designs that you can put in the case (star wars , mario sunshine , super monkey ball and lugi's mansion) the latter 3 you have to cut out of the magazine. Or you could make your own , or put your name in it , or whatever you want. It's a pretty cool free gift and makes the cube look different to say the least.
Sat 03/08/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
That might of been me who thought it was going to be a resident evil demo disc, and i must admit it's not the best free gift ever, sorry... :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.