GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone actually play games anymore?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/07/02 at 20:14
Regular
Er....anyone?

Is there one topic about the Future Of Gaming in here?
Tue 30/07/02 at 20:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Er....anyone?

Is there one topic about the Future Of Gaming in here?
Tue 30/07/02 at 20:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well it is the light hearted side of the fog. And you cant talk about games all day.
Tue 30/07/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No

Honest
Tue 30/07/02 at 21:03
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm still at work, hence I have no possible means of playing games. But nah, I don't play half as much as I used too.
Tue 30/07/02 at 21:06
Regular
Nope. That's why I'm going in to games, to make games I want to play. Because no-one else will. Lazy swines.
Tue 30/07/02 at 21:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I play new games I get for a while, but I haven't gone back to an old game in yonks.

Once I complete the new game I get I'm done for a while. :-)
Tue 30/07/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I'm trying to play GTA3 whenever I get enough free time...

though, I do seem to have an evergrowing backlog of games I've yet to play... so many games, so little time! :(

I'm hoping Star Wars Galaxcies will steal my every waking moment though?(usually I find MMOLRPG's to be a little empty)

Other than that, I'm currently playing Pong quite a lot.
Tue 30/07/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
"As you grow up (some of you) you'll find that more things prioritise over such things of less importance like games."

That's what Springer himself would've said as a final thought, but it just doesn't work that way for me!

Well, not yet anyway.
Tue 30/07/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Does anyone actually play games anymore?

Answer: Yes.
Tue 30/07/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Posh Kid wrote:
> "As you grow up (some of you) you'll find that more things
> prioritise over such things of less importance like games."

But I'm not ever intending to grow up... I reckon if I've managed to hold out this long, it can only get easier from here on in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.