GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta3 unlimited chatting quiz"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/07/02 at 18:58
Regular
what is the main characters name ?
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:22
come on
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:25
herc what don't ya care about
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:26
Regular
minipav wrote:
> yeah i know ok next question is does either luigi joey or salvatore
> give you the chunky lee chong mission

Joey
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:26
Regular
azuka is a lesbian cos she likes women, anys joey gives you that mission
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:29
looks like ya know ya gta3 cos ya got it right ,ok what is spank
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:30
Regular
minipav wrote:
> looks like ya know ya gta3 cos ya got it right ,ok what is spank

It is a drug
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:34
ya got it right shadow wheres kr anyways who is the owner of chatterbox,ok everybody should get it
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:36
Regular
Donald Love
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:39
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
What happens when ya get 100%? I got to arround 70 then accidently deletd my file ( still dont how the f&*k that happened ) anyway when i started again and went to places like the cafe with 3 floors on stanton , yknow ,the one where ya blow the man up in the car the hidden pakage wernt there where when i went there in my first play of the game i found it therre? dthey move around each game of something i think i found around 89 pakages then i found it impossible ta find any more due to the fact that alot of em i knew where they were but this stupid movement of the pakages was annoying . I might start again and do all the missions then look for em...i dunno
Has anyone else encountred this movement problem?
Tue 30/07/02 at 19:42
Regular
I have always found the packages in the same places. The only things I have noticed moving are the rampages.

Never managed 100%, normally have the same problem with the D Ice mission with the Uzi and not enough nines. The one time I did pass this mission, I could not complete one of the missions on portland because I always got blown up by the Mafia.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.