GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey everyone..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/07/02 at 10:37
Regular
I new here as yopu may of guessed, and I you wouldn't mind can you tell me about the website. After hearing about it in the SR magazine I decided to join and see what it is like.

Thanks for your help.

Indy
Sun 28/07/02 at 11:51
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You first have to pass the timekeepers lock. You must do this by finding the blue key.

Then you must give the timekeeper (Tom) £10, real money. Then say:

"PREETY PREETY PLEAAASE HERC PLAY ME" and I will, later.
Sun 28/07/02 at 11:52
What are you talking about?
Sun 28/07/02 at 11:53
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
So Natbuc's the new champion, eh?

Send us the link and I'll play you.
That's of you're man enough :D
Sun 28/07/02 at 11:53
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Indy wrote:
> What are you talking about?

Pegball. What you asked about.

Not so clever now, eh?
Sun 28/07/02 at 11:55
I give someone a game, Shocktrooper?
Sun 28/07/02 at 11:57
o_O
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hoho, a lovely little noob to play with.

I dont know what you lot are talking about, Herc is well good at pegball, he beat me 5-0 countless times and im so poop at it that I even scored 2 own goals!

Mister JAT, you seem alright but dont ever stand in my way..... I have a habit of becoming in love with anybody who I make contact with. As you may know, I always have my XBox not too far behind me (literally) and he is a male XBox. He is even called Tooth.

I also like sheep, I find them rather sexy.

I am the forum gigalo, service is open to everyone!

:)

Have fun.
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:31
Regular
"  "
Timewarp felt the wrath. Heh. Go to fhm then click on 100 games and look for it. Fancy an bottom kicking brad? :D
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:32
Thanks for the advice Tom.

Can I play you at pegball later?
Sun 28/07/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hoho, no you cant you smelly little twirp.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.