GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dwight Yorke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/07/02 at 18:50
Regular
Dwight Yorke has signed for Blackburn Rovers. After weeks of negotiating, the price is a substantialy low £2 million. He will now be linking up with former strike partner Andy Cole which could see young Matt Jansen relegated to the subs bench.

Arsenal have also taken Juventus' young Uruguayan keeper Fabian Carini on loan for the new season while Middlesborough have agreed terms with Juninho who will sign shortly subject to a medical.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 29/07/02 at 11:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm shocked to see him go for only £2m.
Even if he was basically a useless member of out squad last-season, he was still worth more nearer to 3 times that valuation!

This is a player Ferrgie payed £12.6m for - and with that £2m a total of around £10.6 has been lost - just like that!

But then again, it is Man United.
Only the biggest club in the country, and possibly even the world!
In Martin Edwards' Office there are probably Bonzai Trees that have money growing on them or something like that... !!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.