GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your views?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/07/02 at 14:16
Regular
I want an adventure game but im not sure wethier i should get Mario sunshine or Starfox Adventures please can i have your views?
Wed 31/07/02 at 18:32
Regular
m.o.t wrote:
while Mario is set to take about 10 hours....
> Hope that helps. :)

It doesn't cause you're wrong. Sunshine is the same size as Mario 64 so 10 hours it certainly will not take.

Starfox is gonna last 80 hours apparenlty, 80 hours of Rare genius, I can't wait
Wed 31/07/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
cookie monster wrote:
> apparently the lip synching in starfox is awful.

it's not the lip synching thats ment to be awful it's the awful repional accents. (British regional accents!!) Just like in conkers bad furday
Tue 30/07/02 at 13:07
I personally would go with Star Fox Adventures. It just looks better. But that's my view.
Sat 27/07/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Difficult but if you want value for money Star Fox Adventures should take an age to complete while Mario is set to take about 10 hours.... Hope that helps. :)
Fri 26/07/02 at 18:28
if i could only buy one id buy mario purely cause i cant name a bad with him in it.

although starfox looks good.
Fri 26/07/02 at 18:27
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i think it's about a month or two between each one
mario in october and starfox in november/december (if it doesn't get delayed)
Fri 26/07/02 at 18:26
Regular
If I was going to buy two more games this year, you've just named them. Getting them both would be a very wise move indeed and as there's (i think) quite a long time difference between the two releases, you'll have time to save up and complete them both, so it shouldn't put you back for time or money.
Fri 26/07/02 at 18:21
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i think you should get them both , or get mario first and then ask for star fox for xmas or something.
Fri 26/07/02 at 16:12
"Darkness, always"
I will be purchasing both games, unless I win them via GAD of course.

*starts thinking of interesting philosophical topics*
Fri 26/07/02 at 16:09
"+ suspicious minds"
i disn't think starfox was an adventure, i thought it was a legend of zelda style rpg. depends on what you want, zelda style or Mazza 64 style?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.