GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your views?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/07/02 at 14:16
Regular
I want an adventure game but im not sure wethier i should get Mario sunshine or Starfox Adventures please can i have your views?
Fri 26/07/02 at 14:16
Regular
"In and out :)"
I want an adventure game but im not sure wethier i should get Mario sunshine or Starfox Adventures please can i have your views?
Fri 26/07/02 at 14:25
Regular
Get em both, Starfox wont be out till November so you've got plenty of time to save up. Both games look absoloutly superb, if I had to choose one i'd probably go for Mario Sunshine just because it's Mario and it'll last you ages.

I really would get them both though, they're gonna kick so much buttocks.
Fri 26/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Get them both.
Fri 26/07/02 at 14:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you cant afford both get Mario, apparently the lip synching in starfox is awful.
Fri 26/07/02 at 14:46
Regular
The lip-sync didn't put me off SOnic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast too much....infact it has provided me with many a good laugh :)

I want Starfox more than I do Mario at the moment, but still, I want and will eventually have both games :)
Fri 26/07/02 at 14:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Starfox doesnt really appeal to me at the moment, certainly not as much as mario does. We will see.
Fri 26/07/02 at 14:56
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, I think the most concrete advice is this - the world now knows just how good Super Mario Sunshine, seeing as it's been released in Japan. Now, I know this could not be more unlikely, seeing as Rare are at the helm, but Starfox Adventures could be, shall we say, not as good as it looks. No-one knows yet.
Fri 26/07/02 at 16:09
"+ suspicious minds"
i disn't think starfox was an adventure, i thought it was a legend of zelda style rpg. depends on what you want, zelda style or Mazza 64 style?
Fri 26/07/02 at 16:12
"Darkness, always"
I will be purchasing both games, unless I win them via GAD of course.

*starts thinking of interesting philosophical topics*
Fri 26/07/02 at 18:21
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i think you should get them both , or get mario first and then ask for star fox for xmas or something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.