GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm back!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/07/02 at 10:45
Regular
Hah! None of you could find me fools!

Well, you'll jnever find out which other regular i've been disguised as.

I laugh at you fools.
Mon 29/07/02 at 17:44
That Stryke ain't my boy. He's too handsome.
Mon 29/07/02 at 17:36
Regular
mXtheared wrote:

> I think that Stryke is Shaneo, as a) he calls him Shameo, b) he knows
> most of Shaneo's alias and c) he knows so much about Shaneo generally!

--

Me, RBS and Mr Nice Guy are the original Shaneo hunters, I'll have ye know. Know your enemy.
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:42
Regular
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> Aye, I agree. Since he has been back he has been a asset to the
> forums.
>
> Still you can understand why people might be a little cautious about
> him.

Yeah, spose. But if they don't know him, they are cool and treat him like, you know, a decent forum member, but if they know he's Shaneo, they treat him like crap. He has been a huge asset to the forums, there's no doubt about it. Do any off you guys at the office mind him being back? I heard that only you and Snuggers know who he is back as.
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
But, then why does he have to hide who he is?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL.
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:34
Aye, I agree. Since he has been back he has been a asset to the forums.

Still you can understand why people might be a little cautious about him.
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:30
Regular
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> Me? Not funny? Mean :(
>
> No I'm not the stats guy, I'm the GAD guy. And its not hard to find
> out who people are when they sign up with the same details :)

I thought [censored] had signed up with a different name and all that. Anyway. Mr. GAD guy, I think you're the best. I never said you're not funny...you have the best sense of humour! And, I'm mean, and I should be punished. Any chance of a GAD? :-P

Anyway, like I've said before, Shaneo is back as a well respected poster and hasn't cheated, so I don't see why anybody should care who he is, even if they feel he's a coward and all that for not coming forward.
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:20
Regular
"Selected"
mXtheared wrote:
> mikelar10 wrote:
> I'm Shaneo.
>
> ...or not. Here comes the regular telling the joke that me and Asher D
> told like two days ago!

Y'know what?

I couldn't care less, even if you paid me....even if you begged on your hands and knees with a bone in your mouth...who the HELL shaneo is, why don't you just shut up? for my sake - because it's all about me.
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:20
Me? Not funny? Mean :(

No I'm not the stats guy, I'm the GAD guy. And its not hard to find out who people are when they sign up with the same details :)
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:18
Regular
"Selected"
I'm actually everyone on this forum and come here to argue with myself.
Mon 29/07/02 at 14:17
Regular
mikelar10 wrote:
> I'm Shaneo.

...or not. Here comes the regular telling the joke that me and Asher D told like two days ago!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.